THE BESTFRIENDS

Hangout Day In School
December 15, 2023

One day in Angeles City in Pamapnga, there were two bestfriends who loved their school and loved each others personalities. One was named Mikaela and one named Nicoleah. They were a bit in common, but it was fine, because, being different is being  unique. And being unique is a good thing. So the story began at December 15,2023.

At December 15, 2023, Mikaela was going to her Christmas party to meet her bestfriend, Nicoleah! She was very excited, and she will have fun plating many fun games with her classmates there! She would also enjoy the food there too, there was sisig, donuts, rice cakes and more food! When Mikaela's teacher arrived, she gave a Christmas present that were chocolates from another country! The teacher thanked Mikaela for her gift she gave! As the party started with games, Mikaela got prizes which were good, and when It was time for eating, she got so many good food! Then it was time for exchange gifts, Mikaela got a sketchpad, pencils and coloring materials for her drawings. As the party ended, Mikaela saw Jessica's bullies, obviously... Then, she left the school and went back home.

At The Chapel
December 15,2023
Mikaela served in the St. Anthony chapel at San Fernando, Pampanga, where she was a choir and a helper for her grandmother. As the mass started, people started to become quiet,children started to stand still and the choir sang and sang. As it was time for the offering, Mikaela was called for the offering. And when the mass was done, people left and Mikaela went back home and rested in peace.