Introduction and Rules

Request Status : Temporarily Closed

Welcome, everyone! I'm so glad to see you here! Thank you for deciding to read my book—it means more to me than you will ever know!

Before we dive headfirst into this brand new adventure, I will kindly ask that you read the rules I have placed here before requesting or making your comments. I will try to make them as short and painless as possible!

⬇️ ⬇️

First Rule : Notice the 'request status' at the top of this page. You may only make a request if it says 'open'! Also, only leave your request on the requests page!

Second Rule : I will not write anything sexual or pornographic, or anything extremely violent or disturbing.
There are minors here, and while it may not be our fault they are online unsupervised, it's our responsibility to ensure their safety by avoiding these types of scenarios!

Third Rule : I don't write about same-sex couples or ships. Don't sweat it; I don't have a problem with same-sex relationships between two consenting adults in real life. I just feel out of place writing about it for all to see. A personal insecurity? Perhaps. The reason I'm making the reader gender-neutral is because it makes it easier to include everyone without making someone feel like they can't read this book because of their sexuality. I want everyone to feel loved and accepted.

Fourth Rule : Any comments containing sexual phrases or triggering slang will be deleted without a warning. (Racial slurs, derogatory terms, sexual jokes/references) Everybody deserves to feel safe online; you have no right to put anyone in a harmful or dangerous position!

Fifth Rule : I don't appreciate being corrected on a character's design. We all have our own ideas for eye and fur colors; please respect that!

Sixth Rule : I only do x Readers here. No ships or couples from the books, and no OCs!

Seventh Rule : The reader will always be gender-neutral unless requested otherwise.

Eighth Rule : Don't spam the comments, please! If you have something to say about the chapter, wait until the end and say it all in one comment! This means no commenting your name, color, etc..

If you have any questions about the rules, please don't be afraid to ask me! I'm open to any concerns or doubts you may have! Now, onto the keys!

⬇️ ⬇️

(Y/N) : Your Name
(M/N) : Mom's Name
(D/N) : Dad's Name
(B/N) : Brother's Name
(S/N) : Sister's Name
(K/N) : Kit's Name
(K/C) : Kit's Color
(F/C) : Fur Color
(E/C) : Eye Color
(F-C) : Favorite Color (Notice the dash instead of a slash)

Any keys not listed here will be explained!

Phew! That should be all of the rules and keys. Continue on to the next page to leave a request!

⬇️ ⬇️

(Swipe up/scroll down for requests page)