{ introduction }

WELCOME || This is an irregularly updated book of Gameknight999 one-shots!!

THINGS TO KNOW || Specific content warnings, the list of characters, the book/AU it's set in, and any additional information will all be found at the top of the one-shot!

I can and will do x readers and alternate universes to the best of my ability!

Also, my motivation and time to write is sporadic, so bear that in mind while waiting for an update!

WARNINGS || Much of what I like to write deals with mature subjects, so read the content warnings before the one-shot and proceed at your own risk!

I will rarely do smut, if I choose to do it at all, and I will always put a warning beforehand if I do so!

SHIPS || I will not be writing about any illegal ships, including but not limited to minor x adult and family/incest ships!

For example, the only thing Gameknight999 should be shipped with is therapy!

(NOTE: Hunterknight is a tricky one, since Hunter's age is not specified in the books. Since Mark has decided to describe her as a young woman, I personally imagine her to be in her late teens, if not an adult, and therefore too old for Gameknight.)

X READERS || With x readers, the reader will always be gender neutral and referred to with they/them pronouns unless otherwise specified!

These will be written in second person, and the name Y/N will be used as sparingly as possible!

AUS || If I do an AU that involves aging or de-aging any character or characters, this will be plot relevant, and not for the sole purpose of creating a ship that would otherwise be considered illegal!

REQUESTS AND OTHER INFO || Gonna be blunt here - whoever's request I take should consider themselves very lucky, due to my fluctuating motivation, but I will try my best!

Please only request on this page, and try to be as specific as possible to get what you want!

I can say no to a request!

OCs are welcome, but please give me a decent amount of information about them so that I can write them correctly for you!

Smut is a tricky thing for me to write, but I am not strictly opposed to it, as long as it doesn't involve a minor or incest!

The list of characters on the next page is not exhaustive, I'm sure there are some I have forgotten! Feel free to request a storyline with anyone, but since those are the main characters, I know them the best, and therefore will write them clearer than a side character!

If I end up doing a request that you have given me, congratulations! I will tag you in the one-shot description!

WRITING PREFERENCES || I am a big fan of expanding on the concepts and scenarios that were only lightly touched upon in the series, due to it being targeted for children!

This includes the lasting physical and mental effects of traumatic incidents relating to war and death, injuries, the building and destruction of relationships, trust, manipulation, negative mental health, and other serious topics!

I am also currently rereading the series, so if my perception on the storyline, or the characters' personalities, is off, I apologize!

As far as characters go, I am currently hyperfixated on Erebus, and enjoy writing about him the most!

Happy reading!!!