Chapter 57

If this had been in the past, jennie would surely have laughed at the sight of taehyung's broken phone. This poor wench!

But now the Kim family had lost an eighty million dollars contract due to taehyung's poor food and living state. Jungkook had even stated he would no longer support the Kim family.

It was not a simple loss for them!

Right now, none of the Kim family members dared to laugh at taehyung for having an old and broken phone. Instead, they needed to offer him replacements for everything he owned.

Their livers were really hurting from the pent-up anger!

Eunji heard taehyung asking jungkook to watch a video and knew that this would definitely be a problem.

To think that this fat whore had taken a recording of the old storeroom!

Deftly, she reached out to snatch taehyung's phone. However, before she could do so, hoseok caught hold of the back of her collar and held her up like a little chick. "You dare to snatch something the boss wants to see?"

At her age, how could the typically intimidating and awe-inspiring Director of the Kim Group be held up by someone in this manner?

Both her legs had left the ground and she shook her arms to struggle out of his hold. She was frightened. "Q-quickly let go of me!"

But without his boss's command, hoseok did not bother to even respond.

Jennie also made a discreet move to seize taehyung's phone. She was luckier than her mother. Hangyeol only held his arm up to block her.

After seeing how her mother was pulled up in such a humiliating manner, she understood that hangyeol was going easy on her. She could not help but give him a grateful look.

Hangyeol remained expressionless. He pretended not to have seen anything.

Hyunwoo, on the other hand, breathed out a cautious sigh. Thankfully, he hadn't behaved rashly.

Since taehyung had brought the phone out in front of jungkook, even if they managed to destroy it, it would have only added to the flames.

jungkook took taehyung's phone and started to see the video. He took in the mold-covered walls, the water seepage and the puddles of dirty water. The room did not contain any furniture. There was only a single cardboard box. The window frame was also cracked...

It was not a place meant for a living being to stay in!

His originally dark expression became worse.

He continued looking through the other videos. One of them captured taehyung eating a bowl of cup noodles. There was a pile of instant noodle packets stacked in the corner of the room.

The video quality was much poorer than the rest, but he could still understand everything accurately.

In another clip, taehyung approached the dining room. He had likely recorded this one with his phone tucked in his pocket. Eunji, jennie and hyunwoo were enjoying a feast.

Taehyung's timid voice could be heard. "Mom, second uncle, second sister, can I join you?"

"Didn't I give you twenty packets of instant noodles today? Wasn't it enough? I'll give you twenty fried chicken wings tomorrow. After you finish it, I will send some deep fried bread. The day after, it will be deep fried rice..." This was jennie's voice.

"The fried chicken isn't made with fresh meat. You always buy the cheap, frozen ones. Why do you have to fry the rice as well? Everything is deep fried..." taehyung's voice sounded dissatisfied.