Seven

Both females were becoming best friends and Evylin was starting to take over the witch more. Her hair was turning white, but Elizabeth told Luna Ashley it was just a reaction to food she was given.

Luna Ashley: Are you sure everything is okay?

Elizabeth: I don't know anymore, maybe the mad king is trying to make me sick.

* BAM! *

Alpha Gavin: Come on, we don't have long.

Luna Ashley: Elizabeth is coming with us.

Alpha Gavin: Species?

Elizabeth: Light witch.

King Zantho: Guards!

Alpha Gavin: We must leave now

They go through a secret tunnel and Elizabeth sits on one of the wolves back. When they arrive at the castle Luna Ashley and Alpha Gavin talk to her for a while, before leaving the guest room. The witch looks in the vanity mirror and jumps.

Evylin: Don't be dramatic, I'm not ugly.

Elizabeth: Leave me alone.

Evylin: You will let me out of your head and the mirrors.

Elizabeth: Never.

Exylin: Everyone treated you badly, Tyrion and Roxanne planned your death!

Elizabeth: That is not true

~~~~

The mirror shows Roxanne sitting in Elizabeth's bedroom with another girl. They were laughing about something.

Roxanne: I am glad that Elizabeth is gone, now our moms attention is on me and Tyrion is mine.

Girl: Why would he even date her?

Elizabeth: To play with her emotions and we planned to kill Elizabeth.

The mirror ripples and the scene changes to Tyrion's bedroom, Princess Tamera and Zane are yelling at him. Elizabeth smiles that the two were still loyal to her.

Zane: What did you do to Elizabeth?!

Prince Tyrion: Nothing.

Princess Tamera: Don't lie, the Wise Ones told us about the love potion and how you took advantage of her!

Prince Tvrion: What the old seven ones said is true; I did give her a love potion and fuck Elizabeth in her sleep

King Anthos: You will be punished.

Prince Tyrion: Dad, what are you doing here?

King Anthos: Your mother and I taught you better

Prince Tyrion: Elizabeth is dead
anyways.

~~~~

Elizabeth smashes the mirror in anger, gasping when Evylin appears beside her. The demon lets out a whistle and smirks.

Evylin: Seven years of bad luck, but thank you for freeing me.

Elizabeth: No!

Evylin: Oh, yes!

Before she can say anything else, Evylin and goes inside of Elizabeth again. The witch passes out and after a while the demon forces the witch up. She looks in one of the broken mirror pieces.

Elizabeth: What have you done to me?

Evylin: I have control over most of your body

Elizabeth: Get out of me!

Evylin: No, I chose you.

Elizabeth: Why?

Evylin: You are like me when I was younger, I also know you will do great things under my guidance.

Elizabeth: I don't want this.

Evylin: It doesn't matter, THEY will only treat you worse once it's known that Roxanne lied about your death