Eight

Evylin leads Elizabeth's body to some sleeping members of each species and puts an ancient dark spell on them. They go deeper in the woods, with the witch trying to turn her body around to ask the Wise Ones for help.

Evylin: You really think they will help you?

Elizabeth: What did you do to those sleeping members we put a spell on?

Evylin: Calm down, they don't deserve your mercy

Elizabeth: Roxanne was the only one who treated me badly!

Evylin: The Wise Ones wouldn't let you use more magic, Roxanne hates you, Tyrion used you, the other witches think that you are a joke, and the wolves just felt sorry for you

Memories of the witch's life flashes before her eyes, causing the sadness to turn into anger. Elizabeth lets the demon have full control over her and they stop at a cabin.

 Elizabeth lets the demon have full control over her and they stop at a cabin

(Elizabeth: Who does this place belong to?)

Evylin: Us and our mates.

Anton: Hey

Evylin: Grr!

Anton: You know that I am on your side.

Evylin gives Elizabeth control again and the mates talk. They eat spaghetti with garlic bread, that the witch also made. Anton tells her about the battle King Zantho planned for the next day.

Elizabeth: How did you find out about the plans?

Anton: I snuck through a secret passageway, your father had planned all along to let Evylin take over and use you as his own weapon.

Evylin: I alwas hated the old man.

Elizabeth: Oh.

Anton: I'm sorry about how he treated you.

Elizabeth: Everyone treated me badly except Mary, Princess Tamera, Zane, Darkness, War, Fire, Evylin, and you.

Anton: Your dad could also be acting based on the way his mate's bond to your mom is affecting him, I heard it can drive mates crazy and kill them if they are apart.

Elizabeth: He wanted to use me for power, but my mom never moved on from him.