Nine

The couple go to an abandoned cave that they found the night before and let their demons take control. Soon, their followers enter the cave.

Evylin: Welcome, darklings.

Kantho: You have all made the right decision.

*BANG*

Evylin: The war begins, may we win!

They go to the battlefield, where the good ones stand and are led by King Zantho. Elizabeth glares at them with absolute hate. Both sides start fighting and Evylin let's the witch talk to Tyrion.

Tyrion: Elizabeth, I am sorry.

Elizabeth: It's too late to apologize.

Without hesitation the witch lets Evylin back in control and kills Tyrion

Without hesitation the witch lets Evylin back in control and kills Tyrion. Elizabeth looks around her, frowning at the sight of her side losing. She grabs Roxanne and drags the vampire deep into the woods.

Roxanne: Everyone hates you!

Evylin: They don't hate Elizabeth, they just don't understand her and feel sorry.

Roxanne: You will never win, both of you will die!

Elizabeth: You are wrong

Roxanne: Haha, a burden to everyone.

(Elizabeth: Kill her.)

Evelind blows up. She laughs, before using a spell to make the vampire look like Elizabeth. They go back to the cabin and a couple hours later Anton walks in.

Anton: You are safe, I heard them saying that you died.

Elizabeth: It was a spell that Evylin put on Roxanne, to make her look like me.

Anton: That's smart, but what will we do now?

(Evylin: We stay in hiding, then attack again when they least expect it)

Elizabeth: I'll put a spell on us so we can stay hidden for few years, then we come out in disguises when their kids are old enough

Anton: Why their kids?

Elizabeth: By then they won't expect anything, to them we are dead

Anton: What if Fortune sees us?

Elizabeth: Evylin put up spells that block us from her visions.

Evylin: We better win, Kantho and I chose you two for good reasons!

Elizabeth: Victory and my dads throne will be ours.