♡Alpha ♡2\5

Enjoy.

.........

Jungkook was frustrated to say the least he couldn't get the hang of it.

He didn't know where to start or end.

But he had to and soon.

His omega needed him. 'Light pack ...idiot ' black said finally having enough of jungkook's stupidity.

"Oh now you decided to help "

'That's not my human kid "

"But he is your omega "

Black was silent again so jungkook decided to leave and head towards light pack .

Not without informing them about his visit.

.....

Everyone was working . In Light moon pack even jimin was working. He was finally taken out of his 'prison ' of a room .

To prepare for the visit of the most powerful pack's leader Jeon Jungkook .

His omega was excited for some reason, and he didn't know why.

But Jimin wasn't allowed to be in the pack house at least not in the living room , he was told to stay in the kitchen.

.....

Jungkook finally arrived at Light pack. After the announcement of his arrival was set off.

He was led to the Main pack house of Mister and Misses Park.  As soon as he arrived he smelt him.

His omega's scent . It was strong ...very strong . It was a homely scent but intoxicating vanilla with a topping of flowers.

Jungkook was almost drowned in the scent a little ...okay a lot.

" Welcome ....King Jeon " Mr Park said motioning jungkook to sit.

Jungkook wasn't here for games his aura was dark ,  eyes were a slight red.

" Park " he said between gritted teeth.

" So what brings you here " Mr Park was straightforward.

" A certain someone " he said raising a brow sitting on the couch . As he stared at Mrs Park who tensed a little.

" What do you mean " she asked.

" Do you by any chance have a son "

" N-no " Mr Park quickly but hesitantly answered. 

Before Mrs Park excused herself.

.....

" What the fuck did you do ..he is looking for you "

" He is my alpha ofcourse he is looking for me "

Jimin spat bitterly...before his mother harshly slapped him.

" How can you say shit like that ...you disgust me , you better get out of here , that you see there isn't your alpha , you don't have one "

"Actually he does "

.......

TO BE CONTINUED

......

Don't ask me why l love suspense.

This is getting better.

I hope you enjoyed.