Chapter 61

Taehyung sighed. He looked into jungkook's eyes in confusion. “jungkook, you’re so smart. How did you manage to be cheated of more than a billion dollars by my mom?”

Thankfully they had managed to regain the sum of money, though they were still short by a hundred million dollars.

Nevertheless, punishing the Kim family, who were used to comfortable lives, with three months of deep fried junk food was not a bad option.

Jungkook tugged him forward to sit on his lap. A hint of doting appeared on his stern and sharp features.

His heartache could clearly be heard through his voice. “Isn’t it all because of you? Each time I tried to give you money, you always refused me. You told me that your mother takes good care of you. In the past, you always mentioned how well your family treated you. Since you didn’t want my money, I thought that, by giving the money to your family members, they would take care of you on my behalf.”

Taehyung recalled the way he had always raised his voice and rebuffed him whenever jungkook offered him money. He would even scold him for attempting to buy him over with his wealth.

His tone was always harsh, especially when he insisted that his feelings for jaewon would not change even if jungkook gave him his entire empire.

In the end...

Jaewon, who was always stingy when it came to him, had cheated him off the money that jungkook gave him. He was no different from a toy boy.

Furthermore, he had only intended to use him to target jungkook.

Instead, jungkook was the person who loved him with all his might.

He sighed. It turned out that it was only an indication of the other person’s love when he was willing to give one money.

Jungkook frowned with heartache and helplessness. “taehyung, why are you so silly? Your family treated you so poorly, yet you continued to praise them in front of me.”

He sniffled with a gloomy expression. He replied softly. “I won’t do it again.”

His stupidity had reached its end. In this life, he wanted to be an intelligent person.

“It’s good as long as you won’t do it again. Don’t blame yourself for the past.” He pinched his thin, sharp nose lovingly and demanded. “In the future, don’t hide anything from me. You have to speak truthfully. Do you understand?”

He nodded like a little chick. “En.”

He was generously forgiving when it came to him. A hint of satisfaction appeared in his eyes. “I’ll let hyungsik transfer the money from the Kim family into your account.”

“No, no...” he quickly waved his hand.

His expression immediately turned stern and his gaze was unhappy. “You still dare to refuse me!”

Taehyung whispered silently in his heart: I want to grow up independently.

However, he did not say it out loud.

This was because he understood that jungkook did not need him to earn a single cent for him. He did not mind if he did not have any capabilities. He was willing to protect him for the rest of his life.

But it was precisely because he loved with all his heart, that taehyung was willing to hide in his arms and be sheltered for the rest of his life.

However, he also wanted to rely on his own abilities to become someone who was truly compatible with him!

“I don’t really need money at the moment.” taehyung deliberated over it and changed his explanation.

“How about this, you can hold onto the money for me temporarily. Take it as I’ve bought the shares from one of the companies under you. When I actually need money, I’ll look for you.”