Chapter Six

*stuff happens this chapter😳*

DogDay POV: As the night went on I got a little closer and more comfortable every few minutes until we were next to each other with his head on my lap while I pet him, a very light purr emits from him. He's so cute, I want him. I gotta make my move. "Hey CatNap?" "Hmmm?" He looks at me and I lean down, I see him blush more and more the closer I get to him and eventually I'm right next to his face, staring into his eyes. Hehe... his pupils are hearts. After a moment of staring, I leave a hickie on his neck without warning, very fast, when I do he moans "D-Dog ah~ Day~" I smirk as I kiss him on the lips, he kisses back and eventually it's a make out session. I break the kiss panting and say in his ear "I love you~ Kitty~" all he does is stare and eventually lays down, pupils still hearts and his face blushing harder than I thought possible, I giggle.

CatNap POV: OMG! He made the first move, I love him so much I just can't say anything, I'm speechless after what he did! That means I'm the bottom... I want him to pound me! He's so hot OMFG! "You ok kitty?" he asks concerned, all I can do is nod. I can feel him stroking my tail ever so slightly, all I do is purr and  relax at his touch. He caresses my cheek to make me look at him, " I love you kitty~" he says kissing my cheek "I love you too" I manage to say. He smiles and picks me up bridal style and takes me to his room, laying me down and cuddling up next to me, I blush as I wrap my tail around his ankle, he wraps his arms around me as we fall to sleep, I see him blushing, sweating thinking about something. I look down to see his... boner, sticking out, I get tea flustered, my face is as red as a fucking tomato, but my pupils are hearts as I scoot down near  his dick, unconsciously I start to suck. "CatNap what are you doing?!" I quickly snap back to reality and get back to his face. "I'm so sorry!" I say really flustered and I turn over and try to go to sleep "Ok, goodnight~" "Night" I'm still trying to sleep, but I can't forget how he tasted. I want more... I need more from my daddy~

*Authors note: If you read all of it im sorry! I hate myself...😥

Word count: 438