🍻 : One Drinks, One Problem

It was a day at the Hazbin Hotel Bar, Husk was serving drinks. Suddenly, Angel stumbled in crying and slammed his head on the Bar.

"Give me the strongest shit ya got.." He said as he looked up at Husk.

"What the fuck even happened?! But okay.." Husk said this as he began making a big drink for Angel.

"I fucking hate Val..gave me a fucking black eye." He layed his head on the Bar, tears still going down his face.

Husk had finished pouring his drink and looked behind him right when Angel said that, he put the drink down, going out the bar stand and hugged Angel.

"I just wanna forget about it.." Angel said as he hugged Husk back, putting him on his lap and beginning to pet Husk.

Husk purred as he pet him and he smiled, wanting to make Angel feel better so he stayed there.

Angel continued to pet Husk as he drank the drink Husk had made for him.

Husk thought of something and kissed Angel, hoping that would make him completely feel better.

Angel blushed as he kissed Husk back, finishing his drink and went on the couch in the lobby. Laying down, snuggling with Husk.

"Heh, you feel better.?" Husk asked as Angel has Husk held in his fluffy chest.

"Mhm and it's cause of you Kitty!" He kissed Husk a bunch of times and laid down with him snuggled into his chest.

"I might have my own issues, but fixing yours just makes it a bit better." Husk said as he fell asleep Angel following after.