prologue

Story starts from when shikha entered college. For her it was the first tym when she was away from her parents away from the cocoon that her parents and relatives have built around her.

First day of college she was going to live in a hostel as her parents are living in an different state.

A room was alloted to her temporarily as her alloted room was not ready yet. In that room she met two girls both from different state her being an introvert she made friends.

After orientation lecture given by the college she was chilling in her room when the door opened and entered some girls as there roommate took room keys with her to the market and then started the journey of friendship of shikha.

She thought they were her real friends but they also betrayed her at last.

But atleast they did it in that last yr of clg but shikha didn't know that they have being doing this for the last 4 years.

They were her friends just so that their practical work was complete after there work they were not even bothered about her that how is she holding up.

Let's start her journey from being a immature girl, a girl who trusted very easily to a girl who have closed off her walls for such friends.