Chapter 41

**RECAP**

Alex: "If they killed Commander Don, we'd be left in shambles not knowing what to do without a commander, and if you exclude the possibility I brought up of the Commander being the mole, someone else being the mole would make sense. Maybe someone like Andy who if Commander Don were to die he would take his place"

Andy: "You seem to not like me to be accusing me this much"

Alex: "I'm just being logical here"

Abel: "ENOUGH...break it up now and go to your posts. I've instructed Operator Gonte to tell you where to go. I'll be going back to my office"

Gale: "G-g-guys, we s-s-should worry about t-t-the streets."

Nisha: "She's right"

Ethan: "I see where you're coming from Alex but there's a bigger threat at the moment"

Abel: "If you're so worried about me I'll keep a couple officers here and my son"

Ashton: "I'll be perfect for protection, just leave it to me"

Charlotte: "Here are the teams for your squad, patrolling East Tek will be Officer Reto and Officer Nado, second team will be Officer Nisha and Officer Paro patrolling North Tek, third team patrolling West Tek will be Officer Gale Keyosa and Officer Hirevo, and finally Officer Gill Keyosa and Officer Mosante in South Tek "

Chapter 41

Andy: "If we're going to be working together, here take this."

Alex: "What is it?"

Andy: "It's a tracker, also input this code in your glove watch , it'll help you track me too. That way we can never get split from each other. You may think I'm guilty but we can't have another case of what happened in the 2nd Yosai Incident"