Chapter 3

Next update after 90+ votes
_______________________________

Armaan went to get the discharge papers from the hospital staff. He felt guilty for leaving Abhira alone and was worried about her well-being. Meanwhile, Vidya comforted Abhira, relieved that she was okay. Abhira assured Vidya that she was fine, although she still felt hurt by Armaan's presence. Armaan returned with the papers, ready to take Abhira home where she could rest and recover from the ordeal.

Meanwhile, Armaan came with papers in his hands.

"Abhira ka discharge ho gaya hai. Hum use Ghar le jaa sakte hai." He said looking at her who was totally ignoring him.

"Abhira, hum ghar chal rahe hain," Armaan said, holding the discharge papers tightly hoping she will reply.

Abhira turned away, Vidya intervened, "Beta, chalo ab ghar chalte hain. Tumhe araam ki zarurat hai."

Armaan felt guilty and concerned. "Main tumhe ghar lekar jaaunga, Abhira. Tumhari tabiyat ka dhyaan rakhunga."

Abhira remained silent, her emotions still raw from their earlier conversation. Vidya gently urged her to come along, and eventually, Abhira reluctantly agreed to leave the hospital with them.

Armaan moved towards Abhira, extending his hand to help her up from the bed. However, as he reached out, she flinched and withdrew her hand, her expression still guarded and distant.

"Abhira please. Tumhari haalat theek nahi hai. Tum aache se chal bhi nahi paaogi. Please mera haath pakad lo." Armaan requested.

"Mujhe naa tumhari jarurat hai aur naahi tumhari help ki. Mai khud chal sakti hu." She said.

"Abhira please. Maa-sa bhi idhar hai. Please. Tumhe jitna sunana hai mujhe ghar jaa kar suna dena. Lekin abhi ke liye please meri baat man lo." Armaan insisted holding her hand again.

Abhira was about to say but before that Vidya interrupted, "Are tum dono baate kya kar rahe ho? Chalo jaldi."

Abhira reluctantly agreed and held Armaan's hand. She looked at him while he helped to stand up from bed.

Armaan carefully helped Abhira to stand up, supporting her as they made their way out of the hospital room. Once outside, he guided her to the passenger's seat in the car, ensuring she was comfortable before turning to assist Vidya.

Armaan then got into the driver's seat, starting the car and slowly driving away from the hospital.

"Abhira, tum theek ho na? Tumhe kahi dard toh nahi ho raha na?" Vidya asked with concern.

"Thoda sa hai, lekin main theek hoon, Maa-sa." Abhira reassured her.

"Arre, hum hain na tumhare saath. Toh tum bilkul theek ho jaaogi" Vidya replied.

Armaan glanced at them through the rearview mirror, silently grateful for Vidya's presence and their bond of friendship. He focused on the road ahead, determined to get Abhira home safely.

As they drove, Abhira remained silent, lost in her thoughts, while Vidya tried to engage her in light conversation, occasionally checking on her well-being. Armaan kept stealing glances at Abhira, his heart heavy with guilt and regret for what had transpired between them.

Upon reaching home, Armaan helped Abhira out of the car and guided her inside, where he had prepared everything for her comfort. He made sure she was settled in bed with all the necessary amenities within her reach before excusing himself to give her some space.

Vidya stayed by Abhira's side, offering her company and support, understanding the turmoil she was going through. She gently encouraged Abhira to rest and assured her that everything would be alright.