Throughout my life, never I have ever experience a great period pain like this one. Usually in time like this, my brother will buy some condiment for me but, he's outstation. Bearing with the pain, here I am in the convenient store to buy painkillers and some chocolates.

It was pretty chilly, and it is my favourite weather. I greeted the cashier and took stuff that I need. As I do so, I heard a ruckus coming from outside of the store. I paid no attention to it though. Well, I could care more if I didnt feel the stubbing pain in my stomach right now.

As I made my way to the cashier, three men come to the store. I nearly shouted as I saw them holding guns. What? Sliding under the table of the cashier, I muffled a scream when the cashier was shot on his head. Blood splashes onto my face as it terrorize my vision. My mind was cloudy that it made me can't think straight. Trying to steady my breath, drap of step sound was heard and it is coming closer to where I hid. Surely my heart is about to burst. I thought they didn't see me though... No?

"I think there's no more people in here" one of them said.

"Pretty sure I saw a girl earlier. Maybe I was wrong" as their stepping sound slowly disappear.

After a while, with hesitation filling my instinct I went out of my cover. I noticed my hands were shaky so was my body. As I took a quick look behind my back, my hand was dragged by a hand to the snack aisle; forcefully.

"Or maybe I was right" he said as everything turns black.