On Jennie's Birthday

It was Jennie’s birthday, and even though she had already celebrated it during their three-day concert in Hong Kong, Lisa wanted to make her birthday more memorable, so she had a plan.

They left the airport as they arrived back to Korea and were going home, but Jennie had to split up with them as she had to celebrate her friend from the Chanel team who shares the same birthday as her, and with that, Lisa had enough time for her plan.

--

An hour later, Jennie arrived at their house, and as she entered, she was confused as to why Lisa wasn’t home since the lights weren’t on, but then she spotted Kuma going towards her with something in his back. After petting him, she read the paper that was there.

Hello Nini, Happy birthday, my love, and I know why you’re curious about why I’m not present in greeting you is because I have a surprise for you.”

Was what was written in the letter, and reading it made her smile, and then their dog Love appeared with another piece of paper stuck in his collar, and as she took it out, the letter read:

Uh yeah, I forgot to write this, but go upstairs as there’s a surprise in store for you.”

The writing looked like someone was in a hurry, and Jennie bet that Lisa wrote this seconds or a minute ago before she arrived at the house, and that thought made her chuckle, and she walked towards the stairs and opened the door and entered. And there she found a picture on the first step of the railing and decided to look at it. To her surprise, it was the first picture she and Lisa had when they were trainees, and they looked so young back then that she noticed the paper; it read:

I will always be grateful for meeting you, the one who broke the rules to speak to a foreigner you just met for the first time.”

Was what the paper said, and Jennie’s smile never left her face. She was a bit touched and wondered how she got this picture, but then took another step to see another picture and took it to see what it was. It was another picture, and it was her during trainee days, and she was asleep there. She remembered she and Lisa used to be roommates until she roomed with Jisoo, then checked the paper.

I always wondered why I was drawn to you and would always try to take your pictures, even if they were stolen, now I know why.”

Was what the letter said made Jennie blush as she looked at more of the photos of them as they’re shown growing up, and with notes like “I love you, you look gorgeous here in this pic, but you’ve always been gorgeous, even if you say you don’t look gorgeous,” was said, it made her smile. Jennie almost teared up a bit and quickly went up to the second floor, but Lisa wasn’t there until she saw another paper taped to the stairs that lead to the terrace and it read:

Hope you enjoy reading those “Nini go up to our balcony; the surprise isn’t over yet.”

Was what the paper said, which made Jennie smile wider as she raced up the balcony to see Lisa. As she got there, she opened the door to see a familiar face smiling back at her. It was the love of her life, Lisa, and she noticed that the balcony table was set. “A birthday dinner for you,” Lisa said to Jennie, who smiled as they kissed one another, and she was led to the table, but she wondered about the one that was covered and asked Lisa about it, but Lisa told her it was a secret.

Jennie looked surprised at the food that was on there as it was all her favorite foods and asked, “Did you ask my mom to cook?” She asked as she ate, “Nah, I tried to cook with your mom’s help.” Lisa revealed, to Jennie’s shock, “I wanted to try cooking, and like I asked your mom to help me, she guided me.” Lisa explained, making Jennie softly smile at her, “You really enjoy spoiling me.” She tells Lisa, who smiles back, “Because you deserve to be spoiled, nini.” Lisa said, making Jennie blush and smile as they continued eating, and Jennie had to admit the food was ok but she appreciated the effort Lisa put Into making her favorite foods.

Then after that, Lisa then led Jennie to the clothed area, and as they entered, she observed two chairs, a table, and a computer set up with the whiteboard and small light decorations, and it was cute to know that Lisa set this all up. “What’s this for? We have a TV downstairs,” she joked at Lisa, who smiled, “We’re not gonna watch a movie, I just wanted to show a special project I made,” she says to Jennie, who was surprised because they had busy schedules, and Lisa had a lot of time to do this, which amazes her a bit, as she sits down.

The film starts with a picture of them as trainees, but it’s now different and it says “Happy Birthday to my best friend.” Then it switches to pictures of them from when they started dating to now “to my girlfriend,” and then more stolen shots of Jennie doing anything, and it’s her either sleeping, looking busy, cuddling with Lisa, just them on dates, etc. then a sentence pops up on the screen and “to my home” is said, and lastly, at the end of the video, are pictures of her and Jennie on her birthday with the caption “So happy birthday, Nini, my love till many more birthdays,” the video says as it ends.

Lisa looked proud of herself as she is the one who made that special project, but she noticed that Jennie was crying and checked up on her, but it seems Jennie was crying happy tears and immediately hugged and kissed her for the present as she led her out to another part of their balcony. Jennie saw Lisa take out her phone and choose their favorite song. “A dance, my lady,” Lisa said as she extended her hand to Jennie, who softly smiled at her and gave her a hand as they started to slow dance. As they danced, Jennie couldn’t be happier and realized that it was nighttime as she looked around.

Then as they continued dancing, Lisa spotted something: “Look, Nini, a shooting star!” Lisa said excitedly as Jennie looked up and saw it: “Are you going to get it for me?” She joked, making Lisa laugh as she remembered that dance she made years ago: “If I could give you the stars, I would.” Lisa said, then spoke again. “What was your wish, Nini?” She asked Jennie, “It’s not going to work because my wish was to spend a peaceful birthday with you.” Jennie replied, “How about you?” It was her turn to ask, “Oh, and if you say anything more cheesy, I will step on your toes.” She joked to Lisa, who acted offended at what she said and laughed, “Well, I already got my wish,” she said, caressing Jennie’s face with a mischievous smile, which made Jennie put up her foot to act that she was about to step on Lisa’s feet, and seeing that Lisa backed away and started laughing with Jennie joining in.

As they danced, Jennie was informed that her mom had invited her to a birthday dinner tomorrow as she wanted Jennie to spend it with Lisa, and as they stopped dancing, Jennie looked at Lisa and said, “As you’ve done this, I’m going to start planning on how to make your birthday special.” Jennie told Lisa, who smiled, “Don’t worry, nini; you’re my gift.” She replied as Jennie rolled her eyes at the cheesiness and then stared at her. “You know, I wonder if you’re only doing this because you know I will give you a reward.” She says, playing with Lisa’s shirt, “It’s your birthday, so you don’t have to do anything, plus I even bought something that you would enjoy in our room.” Lisa said as they got closer, “I can’t wait to see it, but let me thank you first.” Jennie replied as they broke the distance, kissed, and went down to their room to continue their celebration.

--

in Jennie’s private ig account she posted a picture of her and Lisa with a caption

Jennie’s private ig: “Celebrated my birthday with @Lisa’s private ig I love you so much and thank you for making my birthday special, I love you, my poopoo.”