Sypnosis & Introduction

Sky screen live broadcast predicts the aftermath of natural disasters
天幕直播預告天災後

#xbanxia.com
Chapters: 104
Tags: Multi-Perspective, Golden Fingers, Natural Disasters

Nagaze In 1999, a huge sky curtain suddenly appeared in the sky across Rhea Star:
[The formation of three typhoons will be the beginning of the end of the world]
[Heavy rain for three consecutive months, the sun disappeared, and the world fell into a glacial apocalypse]
[Rebirth from the end of the world ] The returning male protagonist, Xiaoshuai, has just visited the largest supermarket in City C and is about to start his zero-yuan shopping plan. 】
The original male protagonist who was in disguise shook his hand and was shocked: Who? Who is following me?
Supermarket owner female cannon fodder: Wait, that supermarket seems to be my supermarket?
The person in charge of City C stood up suddenly: The whole city is under martial law and on standby to protect the people's food rations in the disaster.
Chi Yu, who was drinking milk tea and following the drama, suddenly jumped up: What, he is the male protagonist? !

Isn't the male protagonist who just flashed past the Phoenix man who was severely humiliated by her yesterday and left in a gloomy manner?
He is the male protagonist, and the one who humiliated him...
Chi Yu wailed: Am I a vicious female supporting character? ! !
*
Everyone turns to emergency disaster relief mode.
Crazy stocking up, reinforcing doors and windows, building shelters...
Chi Yu, who was shocked to realize that she was a cannon fodder female partner, immediately ordered a large amount of supplies.
But every time she went out, part of the supplies disappeared out of thin air. She bought the surveillance camera unbelievingly, but before it was installed, her vision went dark, and even she was pulled into the chaotic space.
Goldfinger appears. Not only does she have the ultimate safe house, she can also farm and raise fish!
*
Giant strength, metal control, resource regeneration backpack...
one golden finger keeps appearing one after another, and the situation before the disaster has changed drastically.
The original male protagonist who returned from rebirth was unaware of this and thought he was the only son of destiny.
He is planning to implement a new plan, relying on his aura as the leading actor, killing the cannon fodder who have humiliated him, and becoming a federal leader.

*
Note:
1. Multi-perspective, small-unit narrative, later branch lines will be summarized into the main line, and there are many cheats, so be careful when entering this one. The relationship between the original male protagonist and Chi Yu's cousin is not the male protagonist of this article.
2. It is narrated in chronological order, the pace is slow, and it will be written in detail. The chapters before and after may not be directly connected. The chapter names will indicate the content. Watch according to your interests. v. Decide the writing style in advance. If you don’t like it, please click x. I love you!