1-20

Pinellia novel
Chapter 1
Turn off the lights small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Yongze New Calendar On the evening of November 9, 1999, at 21:00, dark clouds covered the sky and the sun, the moon was hidden, and there was no starlight.

"Rumble"

thick lightning tore through the ink-like night in an instant, and thunder sounded simultaneously around the world, shocking the citizens of Rhea who were either waking or sleeping.

"That couldn't have been lightning just now. It was too exaggerated. It was like the sun suddenly coming out."

"Oh my God, what was that?"

After the lightning, the sky did not return to darkness, but a hazy light appeared in the sky.

Many people in the house put down what they were busy with, walked out of the building, and looked towards the light.

People walking outside the building subconsciously closed their eyes at the moment when the lightning suddenly exploded. After the blazing white light, everyone who opened their eyes subconsciously looked towards the place that was still shining.

In a bustling food shopping street in Anjo, several beautiful girls in fashionable clothes were buying takoyaki.

During the lightning and thunder, the owner of the takoyaki stall shook his hand, and the freshly packed box of takoyaki fell onto the chopping board of the cart.

The chopping board had obviously been used for a long time. Among the various deep and shallow scratches were black stains that had not been wiped clean for a long time.

The girl with black curly hair in front of the stall blinked her eyes, which were blinded by lightning. After her eyes refocused and saw this scene, she frowned and said: "Boss, I won't let you lose this one. You have to give it to me again." I'll make one."

Not hearing the expected reply, the girl with curly black hair who was staring at her phone raised her eyes and saw the takoyaki boss looking up at the sky in front of him blankly.

Not only him, but more and more people in the entire food court looked to the sky, rubbing their eyes in confusion and confirming again and again.

"Ah? What is that?"

"Am I dazzled? A line of words appears in the sky?"

"Xiao Yu, look, look, look!"

The female companion beside him reached out and tugged at the hem of the black curly-haired girl's clothes. Chi Yu Then she turned her head and looked up: "What are you looking at..."

As soon as she said these words, she was stunned on the spot.

It’s not that passers-by are dazzled, but a line of words actually appears in the sky.

Strictly speaking, a huge electronic screen page appeared.

The range of the light screen was so large that it almost filled half of the sky, and it was located high and far away. It didn't look like it could be projected onto a screen using real-world technology.

At this time, the screen keeps distorting and flickering, as if the signal is not very good.

But it can still be recognized. There is a line of huge words in the center of the screen: [Live broadcast room of Deer in the Forest... Connecting to the Internet...]

For a moment, everyone who saw this scene had the same question in their mind:

Lin Who is Jianlu? Why does this line of text appear in the air?