61-80

Pinellia novel
Chapter 61
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60Next chapter: Chapter 62

Chapter 61

Li Sisi and Liu Shi moved very quickly. After Shen An informed them, several military ships docked downstairs in about an hour.

The two men walked up surrounded by troops from the Third Division.

Liu Shi had an average appearance and ordinary temperament. Chi Yu looked away after taking one look at him.

When he saw Li Sisi, his eyes suddenly lit up.

She is a tall, capable and beautiful big sister!

Shen An felt her emotions, patted her on the head and said: "She is Sisi, who has the ability to control metal. This one here is Liu Shi, who has the ability to control magnetism. Let Sisi and Liu Shi go first Let's take a rest. The three of you should get to know each other. We'll see if there's anything we can do later."

Li Sisi roughly understood what happened here on the way. After hearing this, she shook her head and said, "Mayor Shen. , We are all in good condition here, the journey has been smooth, no need to rest."

These days, she and Liu Shi's life in the base has been very relaxed.

The two are mainly responsible for the maintenance of some industrial equipment and the construction of the interior of the base. Just like going to work before the end of the world, they only work seven or eight hours a day.

This kind of intensity, compared to the model, can be called preferential treatment. She and Liu Shi are both people who are used to working hard, and often stay on their own to work overtime.

The end of the world has come, and compared to those who are still suffering outside, she feels that she is favored by God, and she wants to do more for the base more and more.

It is also because both of them are people who work hard without fighting or competing, so people in the base are very respectful and polite to them.

Li Sisi is very satisfied with this. Compared with doing rescue work alone, she can play a greater role by relying on the official!

Chi Yu took Li Sisi's hand skillfully and explained seriously: "Sister Sisi, is there really something very important here? I need to trouble you and Brother Liu."

She briefly explained what happened in the small world. , the final focus falls on the introduction of the mini time and space hatch.

Although they had understood the general outline on the road, Li Sisi and Liu Shi still felt very magical when they heard these detailed descriptions: "Everyone can go in? It's almost the same as the outside inside?" Chi Yu

Uh-huh, he nodded. After getting Mayor Shen An's consent, he grabbed Li Sisi and Liu Shi from the left and right, thinking silently in his heart, and in the next second, they were brought to the small world.

The two of them don’t have any at all? Be mentally prepared!

Suddenly appearing in the natural disaster civilization simulator, both Li Sisi and Liu Shi's eyes suddenly widened.

Immediately I couldn't help but take a step forward, stretched out my hand and felt this small world.

Chi Yu briefly introduced them to them again and led them to the mini time and space hatch she had built in the small world.

The setting of the mini time capsules is that one part of the small world corresponds to one part of the outside world, and Chi Yu sets the corresponding area by himself.