81-100

Pinellia novel
Chapter 81
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80Next chapter: Chapter 82

Chapter 81

On that day, Su Yaozu and his men wanted to come to rob them, but most of them were punished by the trap set in advance.

A group of people were dead, and when the bodies were dragged out the next day, many people were really shocked.

But was there someone who slipped through the net and saw something was wrong and quickly turned around and ran away in the dark?

There were three people who left.

In the first few days, these three people were still scared. They kept rejoicing that they were lucky to run fast, otherwise they would be the ones who died.

But after I calmed down for a few days and thought about it, I felt that this matter cannot be left like this. Forget it.

They have already figured out the personnel structure of Zhao Ning's group. Isn't it just a few young women with a group of children who have their own problems? Although there are many boys, lame and lame diseases, to be honest, there is nothing to be afraid of.

As for the last time the entire army was wiped out, it was just because they were too hasty.

If they can be more careful, those agencies may not be able to harm them.

And after bypassing all kinds of terrifying mechanisms, they, a group of big men, could only defeat a few women and brats?

If they had been more careful, there wouldn't have been such tragic casualties. They encouraged each other like this.

However, the picture of the pile of bloody corpses that Zhao Ning and his team pulled out that day was so tragic that it still scared many people.

Even if those three people had thief intentions, they couldn't find anyone to do evil with them. Let them do it on their own, and they didn't have the guts to do it for a while.

After all, no one knows what traps Zhao Ning and the others have. They only have one life, and no one dares to use it for experiments.

The turning point for things was the increasingly cold weather, the rising water surface, the flooding of pests and rats, and the beginning of a full-scale outbreak of green spot disease.

When Zhao Ning and others planned to kill Su Yaozu and his party, the water level at the Straits Pearl Tower had just reached four or five stories high.

But under the continuous heavy rain, the floods surged fiercely, and it suddenly reached the seventh floor.

Huzhou is a low-lying city with many rivers and lakes. This is also the origin of Huzhou’s name.

Of course, the so-called "flooding up to the 15th floor" mentioned by Forest Deer does not mean that this is the case in all cities, but mainly refers to low-lying places.

Huzhou is an area where flooding may reach the 15th floor.

So as the floodwaters rose higher and higher, the people in the building became more and more panicked.

Especially after the third live broadcast, everyone became more and more frightened after knowing that there would be invasions of various terrifying marine creatures.

At that time, once those mutated turtles and crocodiles come ashore, the victims in the lower floors will undoubtedly be ready-made delicacies for the sea beasts.

Everyone wants to go to the tall building.

The threat of mutated sea beasts is a potential problem, and the immediate difficulty is the sudden large-scale outbreak of green spot disease.