What is freedom turly ? (Part One)

SHIELD facility

[They are evacuating by helicopter and vehicle, and one helicopter lands, dropping off Maria Hill and Nick Fury while Agent Phil Coulson is awaiting them.]

NICK FURY: How bad is it?

AGENT PHIL COULSON: That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

They enter the facility, passing fleeing technicians, taking only the essentials

COULSON: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

FURY: NASA didn't authorise Selvig to test phase.

COULSON: He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement.

AGENT MARIA HILL: It just turned itself on?

FURY: What are the energy levels

COULSON: Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.

FURY: How long to get everyone out?

COULSON: Campus should be clear in the next half hour.

FURY: Do better.

They continue walking down deeper into the facility

HILL: Sir, evacuation may be futile.

FURY: We should tell them to go back to sleep?

HILL: If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.

FURY: I need you to make sure Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.

HILL: Sir, is that really a priority right now?

FURY: Until such a time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on. Clear out the tech below. Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone.

HILL: Yes sir. [To agents nearby.] With me.

Nick fury and Agent Phil Coulson enter the radiation facility housing the Tesseract, the area cluttered with machines and people leaving.

FURY: Talk to me doctor.

Dr. Erik Selvig appears from behind a CMS machine, concerned. The Tesseract is glowing unusually brighter and a flare of blue shoots out from it, hitting things at random.

Dr. ERIK SELVIG: Director.

FURY: Is there anything we know for certain?