Intelligent Dinosaurs Poem

In eons past, in a world untamed,Where Dilophosaurus roamed, unnamed.Their forms so fierce, their hearts so bold,In ancient lands, their tales were told. Yet time would weave a curious thread, For evolution's hand lay ahead. Intelligence sparked in their eyes, As they gazed upon starlit skies. A civilization they did create, In a world once ruled by fate. Cities rose amidst verdant plains, Where once only the wilds reigned. But shadows loomed on the cosmic stage, The Zooesnaelo, filled with rage. They saw the Dinosaurs' ascent, And deemed it a dire threat, intent .War drums echoed through the night, As civilizations clashed in plight. Dinosaurs fought with valor and might, Against the Zooesnaelo's blight. But alas, the battle's toll was dire, And the Dinosaurs faced fire. Their numbers dwindled, hope grew thin, As the Zooesnaelo sought to win. Yet in the darkest hour's breath, A glimmer shone, defying death. Twenty thousand, brave and wise, Found a path through time's disguise. A leap forward, through the years, To a future where humanity steers. They emerged in twenty twenty-five, Where Earth's pulse was still alive. With hearts resolved, and spirits bold, They saw a world to seize and hold. But humans stood, guardians strong, Ready to defend, to right the wrong. A clash of species, titans' war, For dominance, forevermore. Dinosaurs and humans, locked in strife, For the fate of Earth, for life. Yet in the midst of battle's roar, A flicker of understanding tore. Two species, once enemies, now see, Unity could set them free. And so they forged a fragile truce, A new era, a cosmic ruse. Dinosaurs and humans, hand in hand, Guardians of this precious land. From ancient past to future's gaze, A tale of struggle, of changing ways. In the tapestry of time's design, Two species, bound, intertwined.