Prologue

A man walk inside the mansion while holding the hand and he reached to the living room where no one is there. That girl look around the mansion while that man is starting at his wife. Yes she is his wife now finally but his face hold a smirk like he won the war in his life.

"Dadi, Mom" he shouted while still looking at his wife. She also turn her eyes are red like she cried for than needed. Everyone come out of there room after listening his shout. His grandmother move toward him slowly while his Aunt also followed. His parents also come out looking for the matter.

"Abhimaan what happened why are shouting and who is this girl with you." His dad asked him while he ignore him like always than move toward his wife and hold her while push her slowly toward his grandmother.

"Dadi I kept my promise and took your revenge. You know I have destroyed that Mittal's complete and snatch their daughter. Meet my wife Aradhya Mittal oh I am sorry now Aradhya Abhimaan Singh Shekhwat." As soon as he complete his grandmother move toward him and hugged him being so much happy while his parents are standing shocked because they know that they have lost their son completely because he was like this before.

While they are unable to notice that one soul is standing there totally broken. She is looking at him like he has snatched everything from her and he did it. He snatched her everything her family, her reputation, her happiness and her soul now. It was all his game and she thought that he truly love her. He was so much busy in the celebration that he didn't notice that she was standing there all broken. But all her condition just notice by one pair of eyes and she is Abhimaan's mother.

She know that her son is did very wrong. But she just control her anger to not bust on anyone as she know that the main and master mind of this plan is someone else who has used her son as all her life. She fist her hand not to stand in front of them.

Aradhya is standing totally shocked unable to believe what just happened with her life. But she can't blame anyone because she is the only one who destroy her life only. Unable to process anything more she fallen down on the floor while lost her consciousness.

"Aradhya..." Abhimaan's mother shouted while looking at Aradhya.

******

Hey Guys this is my first on wattpad. I hope you all will support this journey of love