Prologue

Life is good. Surrounded by good and happy people around you will make your life goo—

"Teh! Ikaw daw president sa classroom" My thoughts were interrupted by my bff's loud voice

"Bakit kailangan nakasigaw punyeta" inis kong sagot sa kanya. Hindi naman ako naiinis sa kanya sa sigaw niya lang.

"I am so happy right now" She said and sat beside me. Nasa may waiting shed ako ngayon, I just finished talking to my ex-classmates who came to me to say hi.

"Why?" Tanong ko sa kanya dahil hindi na talagang maikala sa mukha niya ang ngiti at excitement niya.

"I am an officer in our classroom too! So it means we can both run in ssg elections!" She stated

Actually, kahit hindi ako officer, the higher ups from the school told me to be an ssg officer na rin naman so I can represent the school with a position.

"Sis we have to be in the same partylist! So no competitions" I excitedly told her too

Day has come that it is the time where ssg candidates are to be introduced. I was running for the secretary position, I am not qualified pa to run for president or vice president kasi it is intended for grade 12 students and thankfully in my partylist, my close ate(s) are the running candidates kaya hindi ko na kailangan magadjust pa. My bff, Shaira, was running for the auditor position naman.

We spent a week for the preparation sa campaign namin and our platforms. We all made sure that our platforms and agenda would be helpful to all of the students here in our campus, just like music fest for those who love music and such, art week, for those creative minds, and different seminars that would help them in their life.

"Lona, for bukas pala you guys have to extend your time here. We're going to campaign sa mga athletes" Ate Ria said, our running president.

"Oh, they are seperated pa ate?"

"Yeah, they are so busy with their practice e. But don't worry! They would be in one room so we guys don't have to use our voice that much."

"Okay ate I would just tell it to mommy and oh si Shai pala."

"I already told her Lona. Just paalam nalang kay tita and tito okay?"

"I will ate. Thank you for informing me!"

"Welcome Lonababy!"

And yeah, the first day of the campaign just went fast. I had interaction again with my old friends, ex-classmates, and it was so fun, especially in our classroom!

"Mom, I have to stay a little late in our school tomorrow. For the campaign po" Paalam ko kay mommy while I am on their room saying goodnight to them

"Ok honey! I think we will be late din tomorrow and can't eat dinner in our house. We need to meet an old friend of ours, so we would give you money nalang and eat dinner with yayas, ok?" Mommy said

"Ok mom! I have to go na I need to earn energy pa for tomorrow"

"Goodnight my love" Daddy said and I went to him to hug him and say goodnight na rin to my mommy

"Ay oo nga pala mom and dad"

"Yes love?"

"When will I have my baby brother or sister?"

"Hay nako Alona Mirabelle" Mommy said and I ran kasi alam kong naasar sila when I talk about this stuff.

Good days end, I hope tomorrow will be good too.

"Kinakabahan ako" Shaira said beside me. It is our last campaign for today, and it was the volleyball players.

"Why? We've already done this, no need to be nervous Shai"