The Betrayal

Hello! My love how are you doing? Anita replied, am fine darling, are you still going to work? Yes love but l will have to take my shower, eat and set to work. He said smiling... You are so sweet last night my love, you made me released my sperm in you, l love you Anita, you makes me feel good, Anita lowered her head down, smiling thanks darling, l will always be making you happy, but promise me you won't cheat on me David, yes l promise my love, l won't cheat on you, you are my one and only, the love of my life, he said giving her a peck on her chick and hugged her. Sweetheart your breakfast is ready come to the dining and have it, am coming right there my love, within a minute he arrived at the dining and start rushing the delicious food as a hungry lion, Anita is stares at him for a while, smiled and left to the room, in some hours Mr David enter his car and zoom off  to work, then her wife standing in front of the house, bedding him goodbye.
In the evening Anita's husband returns back, unknownly to her that her husband is coming back early today, And Anita is with another man in the house, the guy is her ex friend, he was having sex with her, in there matrimonial bed, "oooooh my God" is so sweet, am feeling your dick in my abdomen, uuuuuuuh, he fucked her so hardly, to the extend, she moaned without noticing her husband is back from work.
Then Mr David overheard his wife voice, thinking something bad happens to her, when he opened the door, he caught his wife and another man having sex, the man notice someone was behind the door, he pulled his dick out from Anita, Anita saw her husband and was surprised, So Anita this is what you have been doing in my absence, cheating on me right, he said angrily, Anita right now, you are packing your things out of my house now, you are a disgrace to me, Anita start begging him, please my love, l don't know what came over me, please forgive me, the husband pushed her out, pack her belongings and walked her out of the gate. Anita weep bitterly regretting her life. The End