Bio

Name: Soraya Emberheart

Age: 21 

Personality: Fun and out going, loves people, and loves her guild mates, is inspired by Runo at times.

Looks:

Magic: Fire God Slayer

Backstory: Soraya was born in Magnolia to two loving parents, one being God Slayer themselves, the other being a normal person. Her parents recognized her innate connection to flames at an early age, her eyes sparkled with the promise of untamed power. As a kid she would sit by the fireplace, mesmerized by the dance of embers, dreaming of the day she'd wield fire as her own. At age 12 she joined Fairy Tail, drawn by its reputation as a haven for mages who embraced their quirks and passion. The Guilds boisterous camaraderie and unyielding loyalty resonated with her fiery spirit. Within the guild Soraya found mentors who honed her abilities. Master Makarov recognized her potential and took her under his wing. He taught her how to become one with her God flames, but also the responsibility of using such a dangerous force. 

Love Interest: Runo (for a friend: 

Age: 23

Personality: Serious, over protective of Soraya, cool and collected

Nicknames: Alduin

Looks:

Backstory: Runo was raised by a dragon just like Natsu, his name was Alduin, but he disappeared sometime ago

Backstory: Runo was raised by a dragon just like Natsu, his name was Alduin, but he disappeared sometime ago. Runo had been searching for him ever since. He soon came across Fairy Tail and was curious, he joined around the same time Soraya joined.

Magic: Runic Dragon Slayer Magic, this magic uses words in dragon tongue to be cast and is extremely hard to master. (Just think of Dragon Shouts from Skyrim)

Theme songs: 

Soraya: 

Runo: