2.New students

Sunoo pov

The next day

I woke up from my bed. I had really afraid yesterday and I couldn't call jungwon, jake or sunghoon even if they're my Bestfriend because if I them and tell everything from yesterday they would laugh at me..I think.

I stood up from my bed, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, and ran downstairs. My mother had already made my breakfast and put it on the table so I took it and ran to the bus.

I saw my friends at the bus stop. I waved at them like nothing happened yesterday.

I hope they wouldn't ask me about yesterday as I walked to home.

"So what happened yesterday?" Jungwon asks. Sunghoon and Jake were just watching SpongeBob at jungwons phone since they don't wanna use their own.

"Answer?"

"Nothing actually happens. I just walked to home healthy. "

"Youuuu...sure~" Jungwon teased me. I playfulness his his arm and suddenly the bus come.

We walk in the bus and take a place.

After the bus ride

We arrived at school and he inside the school. We were walking into our classroom as suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Omg, I'm so sorry. It wasn't on purpose -" I cut my sentence as I saw the face the person I bumped. He really gave me like someone familiar, but who?

I could see the smirk on the person, but why did he smirk?

"It's ok, next time, watch where you're going, darling. And take care." The person said and walked past. I gave him a confused look like what-the-fuck?

I walked into my class and sit next jungwon since sunghoon and Jake were sitting beside each other and watched this time Peppa pig.

"Why did you take so long bitch? I was worried! " jungwon asks. I rolled my eyes, didn't even try to answer his question.

Suddenly, we both hear girls and boys screaming on the hallway. The teacher came with 3 new boys.

"Good morning everybody! Today we have 3 new students in our class." The teacher said with a smile in her face. Everyone were talking and whispers about this 3 news. And somebody just said 'The tall boy is mine!' 'No, what are you talking about gurl? He is mine and we are married!' 'I will take the with blonde hair and a sharp I don't know face!'

All girls were talking about them and suddenly I felt someones eyes were on me. I saw around and saw the guy who bumped early into me. He was looking at me with a devil smile. What will he from me? Will he steal my fox squishy in my case?

"So, do you want to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked they. They nodded.

"Ok, so my name is Nishimura Riki, but I wanna be called Niki. And I'm 19 years old. And this is everything." Niki said in a cold tone.

"My name is Lee Heeseung, and I'm 20 years old and i know I'm handsome ."

"My name is Park Jay, I'm 20 too and don't bother me" Jay said and rolled his eyes. I could feel jungwon eyes were on this jay guy and this jay guy eyes were on jungwon. Like they had a eye contact.

"So, jay, Heeseung and Niki. Since you 3 are new here you can choose your places. " Mrs. Kang said. They nodded and Jay said directly point on Jungwon. All girls were screaming and point their SMALL fingers on the places beside them, but this three just ignored.

Suddenly I saw someone pointing a finger at me. It was...

Niki...

I hope you read well. I have to sleep because tomorrow i have school and now is 10 pm. So..bye bye ♡♥︎♡