Chapter 1

Corinne's POV

I sat next to Micheal, staring down at Chris' corpse on the hospital bed. His head is covered in bandages, and a gas mask had been placed on his mouth to keep him breathing. But... we all know that Chris is...

''MICHAEL! GUYS! PUT HIM DOWN!'' I rush toward my friends as they carry Chris toward the animatronics on the stage.

''No! I don't want to go!'' Chris wailed as he squirmed in their arms.

''You heard the little man!'' my friend with a Freddy mask exclaimed. ''He wants to get even closer!'' he continued with a cackle.

''Guys! What is wrong with you?! I said PUT HIM DOWN!'' I screamed, grabbing Mike's arms and tugging them to make him put Chris down, but he elbowed me to the side.

''Step aside, Princess.'' he said. ''Watch how hilarious this prank will be!'' he laughs as he and the other 3 keep going, now in front of the stage.
I cover my mouth as tears appear at the corners of my eyes. I'm not able to move due to fear... All I can do is just stand there and watch...

''Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!'' one of my friends with the Bonnie mask "guessed", causing the little boy to wail as he thrashes in their arms.

''On THREE! One... two...''

I watch with wide eyes as my friends hoisted Chris, his head inside the animatronic's mouth.
My friends laughed at him like it was some sort of joke, but then suddenly...

''CHRIS!!!'' I screamed as loud as I could. My legs move on their own without thinking as I run over to the stage. I then stop next to Michael, tears streaming down my face as I watch Fredbear's jaw close in on Chris' head, and then...

**SPLAT!!**

Blood spills everywhere...

I was frozen in horror, tears streaming down my face as I couldn't exactly find my voice anymore.
Michael takes off his mask as he stares at the mess he and his friends made, his eyes wide with instant regret.

''What have I done...?''

''Corinne? Corinne snap out of it!'' I immediately snap out of my thoughts from the flashback as Michael shakes me violently.
I didn't notice that I was breathing heavily, tears streaming down my face as my body shook violently.

Once I was calmed down, we looked to our right as we watched Mr. Afton talk to the doctor. After he was done, he walked over with a look of sadness and disbelief on his face.
He crouches down next to Chris' bed, gently kissing his forehead as tears stream down his face

Michael watches with wide eyes, while I am looking at Mr. Afton with sadness and pity.
''Mr. Afton...'' I said quietly. ''I'm so sorry...'' 
Tears stream down my face as Mr. Afton slowly looks at me. Michael side-eyes me with a frown on his face.

''It's not your fault, Ms. Osborne...'' Mr. Afton told me quietly before glaring at Michael. Mr. Afton walks over beside us, glaring at Michael with a look of anger and hatred. Michael flinches back in shock with wide eyes.

''Are you proud?'' Mr. Afton asks his son in an angered tone. I watch with wide tearful eyes as I flinch at his tone. Michael gets scared at his tone and he scoots a little closer toward me. 

''Did you enjoy your little prank?'' Mr. Afton continued with gritted teeth. My eyes widen when Mr. Afton raises his hand up, about to smack Michael.

''Mr. Afton! Don't!'' I told him, standing from my chair and running to stand in front of my friend as he cowered in fear.
Mr. Afton breathes heavily, closing his tear-filled eyes as he then turns and walks away.

I watch with a frown before sitting back down. Michael looks at me with a deep frown before both of us fall silent.
The two of us stare at Chris' corpse on the hospital bed. It has been quiet for some time now. The only things that could be heard is the beating of the heart monitor and Chris' heavy breathing.
Michael then leans forward a bit as I watch him.

''Can you hear me?'' he quietly asked Chris who is still unconscious. ''I don't know if you can hear me.''

I gently cut him off by placing a hand on his shoulder. He stops talking and looks at me.

''Michael... Chris is...'' I start to say, not able to finish my sentence without tears coming out of my eyes.
Michael slowly reaches up and holds my hand that was on his shoulder, squeezing it gently.

''I know...'' he said quietly. ''But let me at least apologize...''

I slowly look at him and slowly nod my head in response. Still holding my hand, he turns his attention back to Chris as tears stream down his face.

''I'm sorry...'' he lets go of my hand, laying his head on the hospital bed as his arms cradled his head as he slowly starts crying.
With tears in my eyes, I put a hand on his back, gently rubbing it as I slowly turn my head to look at Chris, who unfortunately won't be waking up anytime soon...

|

|

|

|

|
v

((To be continued!))