𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

AFFECTIONATELY NICKNAMED PEARL by her father as a child, helen roy found that that was as far as his affections fell. although it was clear to all that his daughters were held closer to his heart than the others, helen never stopped vying for her dear fathers attention. that may have been her fatal flaw in the end. this need for a constant validation and emotional instability may have bled into her adult life. after all, the poison drips through.

AFTER BEING DISCOVERED at the age of nineteen at a hotel she had been staying at on her way up to Dartmouth, where she was studying English literature and business studies at her fathers behest, her modelling career couldn't help but pick up quickly. after all, she had the famous big beautiful eyes that all the roy's had been blessed with but there was something in them that drew people in. something broken. We love broken, beautiful people. And it doesn't get much more obviously broken and more classically beautiful than Helen Roy.

SUCCESS WAS QUICK and with the benefit of her family's money, she started an aesthetics line which catered to anyone you could think of. perhaps this was just a for a little more money in the bank but she couldn't deny how her little heart swelled ten times when a young girl would tell her about how much a lipstick or a moisturiser absolutely 'saved' her life.

BUT STILL, SHE WAS EMPTY.

UNTIL SHE RETURNED from california to new york after two years away, she reunited with nicholas longfield as he returned from italy. and finally, someone wanted to fill the hole in her heart for the better.

 and finally, someone wanted to fill the hole in her heart for the better

↳ pearl

28
daughter of logan roy and caroline collingwood
youngest roy sibling
model and business owner

❝come on, i'm everyones favourite
nepo baby. hurt me and you hurt an institution.❞

NICHOLAS LONGFIELD