𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘; 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

₊🎧⋆⁺✧ "𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐖, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘"

⊹ ࣪ ˖ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a puppet made by the god of eternity accidentally got teleported in a different world. She will try to find a way to go back to Teyvant which is gonna be hard with the people she will meet...

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎: [Name] was created by the god of eternity, Y/N... She was created to give purpose to Y/N goal, to seek to rid herself of the mundane delusions of the world and to defeat the heavenly principles with eternity. Suddenly she teleported herself to a world which there is darkness, light, and heartless. She trying to find a way to go back to Teyvant but it seems like the people wants her to stay forever...

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: Yandere behavior, murder, death, angst, manipulation, suggestive themes, obsession, slight depression themes, mature content, and sexual themes (?)

✰ [Name] can suddenly appear to other worlds from Kingdom Hearts out of nowhere, you sadly don't have control on that.

✰ Y/N and [Name] are like Ei and Shogun, Y/N is the creator while [Name] is the puppet.

✰ Teyvant timeline is before the 100th Vision Hunt Ceremony.

✰ I will kinda genderbend some people on KH so I hope y'all don't mind! (I WILL NOT GENDERBEND QUEEN AQUA!!!)

✰ I will do follow Kingdom Hearts and Genshin lore!

✰ You are 3000 years old [According  to google] but in appearance you are 18 years old.

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ "𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘!"

a/n: AAA another kh x genshin crossover (i think i have a obsession-) welll do y'all want to add genshin love interests ?? Tysmm for reading this!! ^^