STAY PUT FOR A MOMENT

Here's a heads up for things to consider before asking a question. A warning you could say, a guide to help you to ask a question that'll sure be answered.

If you're gonna ask a question, please make sure it's:

Nothing too lewd or outright sexual of any kind, maybe just not suggestive/nsfw at all. Because I'd rather not want to see such questions directed towards an underage character and cause I'm not necessarily okay with that.

Don't be an asshole about it. Whenever I get to you I get to you, please learn to be patient and considerate of others. 

Make sure you check it's the correct character you're gonna ask. Always good to be safe than sorry.

As for the questions.. doesn't matter. It could have as much to little of importance as you want it to be. I'll just answer it cause that's the point of an Ask book. And when I can of course. You can also have more questions in one comment, the limit is 3 though. Or I'll probably only answer like 2 just in case if one question doesn't follow guidelines.

Medea and Matthew had a redesign so they'll look different from here on out.

Bugbo's fanmade/original characters, what do they know? Do they know things? Let's find out!