Characters

"DEEPER THAN IT SEEMS"- Riyawrites_

- Riyawrites_

Varun Malhotra:
Varun is the CEO of The Malhotra Technology's. He's stern and focused in work, very kind to employees but sometimes cold. His family and brother's are his everything. Varun has no interest in women untill he realizes his true feelings.

Kiana Singhania:
Kiana, she graduated her college this year. She is a very kind and down-to-earth person. Kiana always has a soft side for her family. She has no heed about her marriage, but her parents had other plans just like the Malhotra's.

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

Varun Malhotra:

Rajveer Malhotra - Father, Chairman of The Malhotra Technology's

Chairman of The Malhotra Technology's.

Nandhini Rajveer Malhotra - Mother,
Loves her family more than anything.

Ishaan Malhotra - Brother (second oldest). CEO of Malhotra Fashion's.
Shy and introverted, butttttt DAMN FOCUSED in work.

Rahul Malhotra - Brother (youngest)
Doing his Master's (final year). Gets along so well with everyone and active much.

Ziyal Malhotra - Dada
Nalini Ziyal Malhotra - Dadi

Kaina Singhania:

Dhruv Singhania - Father, Chairman/CEO of Singhania Info Tech's

Chairman/CEO of Singhania Info Tech's.

Meera Dhruv Singhania - Mother, Very kind and loves being with her amazing little family.

Sitaara Singhania - Sister (younger),
She's joining master's this year. Not your calm little girl, very much hyper and really kind. Likes Rahul Malhotra since childhood.

Aadhvika Agarwal - Best friend,
Abusive parents (now divorced). Lives alone, but The Singhania's treat her like their own daughter. Selectively extroverted.

Note: Rajveer Malhotra and Dhruv Singhania are business partners as well as best friends. Now, they are family friends, The Malhotra's are always here at The Singhania's for every occasion or festivals.
______________________________________