3.School ride

Niki pov

I pointed at this guy from yesterday. His reaction was really funny as I pointed at him. He was like 🤨😧.

"Ok, Niki, you can sit beside Sunoo! And Jungwon, you will sit from now on beside jay. And Heeseung, since you didn't choose a seat, I'll sit you beside Sunghoon because jake and Sunghoon talk too much."

The teacher said. Jungwon nodded quickly, and I could just see the smile on Jays face. I don't care about these two. I just sit beside Sunoo.
This was his name, right?

Sunoo pov

This Niki guy just pointed to me. I saw how this jay guy smiled at jungwon, and jungwon smiled back like, "Are you two a couple or what?"

I also saw how Sunghoon and Jake really sad were. Because they're like really bestfriends.

"Nooooooooooo, jakeyyyyy!" Sunghoon said with a fake crying.

"Nouurrrrrr, hooniiiiiiii!" Jake said back.

Suddenly, this Niki guy sits beside me. I rolled my eyes and looked into the window beside me. I could see his smirk even from the window glass.

"What's your name, foxy?" Niki asks, really calm. I rolled my eyes again and turned around to look at his face.

"First of all, don't call me 'foxy '. Seconds why do you care about my name?" I said he laughs and answered

"Because I wanna know the name of my thief from my heart." He said. I gave him a face like Did-I-hear-it-right?

"I was just joking. So what's your name? Or should i call you just foxy?" He teased.

"Kim Sunoo, but call me just Sunoo. " I said in a cold voice.

He suddenly came near like I could feel his breath. I got a step back with my chair. He moved my hair away from my face and smiled at me.

"There was a hair from your face, and i just removed it." He said and got back.

I took a big breath and smiled at him, embarrassing.

"Ehem, Niki and Sunoo now isn't the flirting time. We have class right now. After class, you two can do everything you want, but not now." Mrs. Kang said.

The class began, and I felt anger and sad eyes from other girls on me. I could really feel the bubbles from others because I just talked to THEIR Niki. Suddenly, a hand came on my tight.

I saw the hand was from Niki. As he did this shit, I could see his sus smirk on his face. Dude, you gay?

After class.

After class me, Jake, Sunghoon, and Jungwon went to the cafeteria from our school,'Hybe school' .

We went to our table we usually go. We saw how three girls came to us with anger.

We gave them a confused face.

"Look, Fox guy! I don't care about your relationship with Niki oppa, but don't even try to steal my oppa from me! Because he is mine!" The girl in the middle said. We just laughed at her sentence.

"Why are you laughing?! And we're not finished! First of all, you cat guy! Don't even dare to flirt with my future husband JAY! I can just see the love in his eyes for me. He loves me!" The girl beside said.

"Look, pick me. We don't care about you and your words. Now go with your friends and play with your dolls. And now fuck off in front of our eyes or they will burn from your ugliness. And please don't even dare to came back." Jungwon said in a sassy ton.