"Meeting..." [1]

"Hi"-----Talking
'Hi'-----Thinking
"HI!"-----Shouting/Screaming
[Do]-----Special Action
___________________________________

[Beep Beep]

Kanao's alarm clock Rang loudly throughout the room. Kanao extended her hand to her alarm and Snoozed it. After 10 minutes, the alarm clock Rang again. "Hmm..." kanao Mumbled having to get up, She Closed the alarm and went to The Bathroom to get Ready.

After kanao got ready she decided to go down stairs to help her Sisters with What she could. Kanao reached the living room were her sisters were sitting, She was dressed nicely and called out to her sisters "Good Morning, Kanae nee-san and Shinobu nee-san." Said while smiling, Even though she didn't feel a thing."Ah! Good Morning, Kanao" Replied Kanae. "Good Morning Kanao, did you have a good sleep?" Asked Shinobu to kanao. "Yes, Shinobu nee-san" Kanao Told her Sister.

"Kanao, do you remember what today is?" Asked Kanae to Kanao. Kanao was a bit confused as to what her Oldest sister meant "No, Nee-san, Can you tell me...?" Asked Kanao. "Me and Shinobu are Supposed to go to Our Dates today, Do you think you can manage?" Asked Kanae to kanao again but with a face of being concerned. "Of course nee-san, you can enjoy yourselves" Replied kanao as she gave her fake smile. Kanae and Shinobu were not that happy with her fake smile but accepted as they started to get Ready.

'I wonder what's that like...Someone that takes care of you, Makes you Happy.....

I wanna be happy too'

Kanao wondered in her head, but then she heard voices of Shinobu. "NEE-SAN!! DO YOU KNOW WERE MY BELT IS??!" Yelled Shinobu to kanae "ITS PROBABLY IN YOUR CLOSET CHECK AGAIN!!" Yelled kanae back "ITS NOT!!!" Shinobu went on "IF I SEE IT THERE THEN ILL SMACK YOU SHINOBU!" kanae also went on Rambling with her sister. But Shinobu went silent, "IT IS THERE ISNT IT!?? SHINOBU!" Kanae Yelled, proud of her Victory (bcs she gets to smack Shinobu, she hits very lightly, so not to worry)

.

.

.

"Alright Kanao, We will head out now." Said Shinobu opening the door. "Yes. Bye Nee-san." Kanao bid goodbye to her sisters and locked the door. She had nothing to do so she went to her room, closed the door and sat on the scrolling on her phone. She saw that a New bakery was opened near her house. Maybe that's where her sisters went. Kanao was really bored and lonely, so she decided to go out for a walk.
She put on some clothes to wear outside, went downstairs and locked the door behind her. "Kanae and Shinobu Nee-san won't be back anytime soon". She said to herself and continued her strolling.

.

.

.

She walked on the footpath and kept looking around, she kept getting distracted by couples. She was worried if she would disturb her sisters if she found them. On the way, she saw a new opened bakery. "Huh? Is this new here?" Kanao asked to no one in particular, but seeing the desserts on the showcase made her want to try some. 'It doesn't hurt to Try right?' She thought to herself and made her way inside.

___________________________________
[LATE CHAPTER SORRY POOKIES]