crushed dreams

Aizawa was patrolling the rehab facility to make sure everybody was in bed at lights out. He gets to the second floor and hears his first disturbance for the night.

Crying. It wasn’t unusual for villains who’ve been forced into rehab to feel sorry for themselves. And so he’s calm as he walks towards the door. He takes notice of the name before knocking and opening it. MIDORIA IZUKU The rehabs new villain patient.

As soon as he opens the door to the teen’s room he can tell his emotions must be running wild.

Midoria was sitting on his bed, head in his hands, tears streaming down his face. He looked up as the door opened, and didn’t even try to hide the fact he was crying. There was no point. The moment a villain is brought into the facility they have absolutely no privacy from staff who are constantly monitoring them.

Midoria gave aizawa a death glare  "Leave"

Aizawa shakes his head. "I’m sorry but I can’t do that. You’re at rehab for a reason."

"Get out" izuku yelled as  Aizawa just stayed at the doorway, waiting for him to calm down.

"I’m not going to. So you have two options. You can continue crying. Or you can tell me what’s bothering you so much. I can’t help if you don’t tell me"

"None of your business"

Aizawa stares at him for a moment "clearly crying until your eyes are red doesn’t indicate that not my business"

" why do you care, stop faking it and save your time for someone else , if you're doing that just because your boss asked you then just leave , i don't need your pity"

Aizawa sighs and walks into the room, sitting down next him on a chair "I'm not doing that because my boss asked me to, I'm doing it  Because I’m your only support right now. What happened to the other people in your life? Friends? Family? I mean you’re at a  villain rehab."

Izuku felt rage and anger "get out" using his quirk while he's angry isn't unusual.

Aizawa isn’t surprised in the slightest. He’d seen plenty of villains use their quirks to try to make him leave. "No. I’m staying here until you talk to me"

Izuku started attacking aizawa in order to make him leave "if you don't leave I'll make you"

Aizawa casually sidesteps his attack "Why are you acting like a wild animal? That’s hardly going to make me leave. If anything it’s making me more concerned about your health."

Izuku gave him a disgusted look "your existence is making me want to throw up"

Aizawa can’t help but chuckle slightly at the display and continues to stay in the room. "Now you’re honestly just being ridiculous. Are you done with your tantrum? Can we talk now?"

"You know what can we do now ? Kill each other would be a better plan"

Aizawa sighed in disappointment "You know you can’t kill me, right? Your bar hands would never be able to make it through my clothing. Let alone my skin. So you might as well calm down and talk to me like a normal person"

Izuku gave him another powerfull punch "What about you leaving me like a normal person would do when you ask them to leave"

Aizawa continues to dodge and block his attacks. It was pretty clear he could keep this up all night if he had to "If you keep attacking me like this I might have to sedate you."

Izuku greeted his teeth in annoyance,  there's no way this damn hero is staying here with him, he started destroying all the room materials on rage and anger , all he asked for is being alone is that a hard task.