WELCOME

Welcome to my graphic design shop, specializing in book covers and book banners

Welcome to my graphic design shop, specializing in book covers and book banners. I am constantly striving to improve my skills, so I greatly appreciate your cooperation and patience during the process.

Here are a few key points to keep in mind about my services:

1. As a designer, I am capable of creating visually appealing and high-quality book covers. However, please understand that I may not be able to execute overly complex requests, such as cutting and pasting faces onto different bodies.

2. I prioritize working within my comfort zone when creating covers, ensuring that the end result meets yours and my standards. This may mean declining requests that fall outside of my expertise.

3. Valued customers who have placed five or more orders will receive a complimentary graphic as a token of my appreciation.

4. I utilize various applications, including Pinterest, Ibispaint, Picsart, and Canva, to ensure the best possible outcome for your covers.

5. Although my bookshop has a BTS theme, I am more than capable of creating covers featuring other idols, groups, or celebrities. Your preferences and interests are important to me.

6. To guarantee the best possible results, please provide detailed specifications and preferences for your cover. The more information you provide, the better I can tailor the design to your vision.

Thank you for choosing my my graphic design shop. I look forward to working with you to create stunning book covers and banners.

 I look forward to working with you to create stunning book covers and banners