introduction

(OC SUBMISSION TEMPLATE)

- Name: Y/n Widow
- Species:
- Gender/Pronouns: female she/her
- Age: 25

- Abilities.power
1. **Dark Energy Manipulation:** As a Majin demon, Kurai can manipulate dark energy for various purposes. This includes creating barriers for defense, launching energy blasts for offense, or even shaping the energy into solid constructs like weapons.

2. **Illusion Casting:** Kurai can create realistic illusions, manipulating perceptions to deceive opponents or create distractions. These illusions can be used for stealth or to confuse enemies in combat.

3. **Enhanced Agility and Reflexes:** Kurai possesses heightened agility and reflexes, allowing her to dodge attacks with ease and move swiftly in combat situations.

4. **Tail Weaponization:** Her long tail is not just for show; it can be used as a powerful weapon. She can whip it with incredible speed and accuracy, delivering strong strikes to opponents.

5. **Sonic Scream:** Kurai can unleash a powerful sonic scream capable of disorienting foes or causing physical damage, depending on its intensity.

6. **Regeneration:** Like many demons, Kurai has a degree of regeneration, allowing her to heal from injuries that would be fatal to humans. However, this ability is not instantaneous and requires time and energy.

7. **Musical Empowerment:** Kurai's connection to music and dance can be a source of power. When she performs or listens to music, especially in moments of emotional intensity, it can enhance her abilities temporarily, boosting her strength, speed, and resilience.

Backstory: Her mortal life was a struggle. Her father was a cruel man. He was hyper critical and refused to understand her. Her only comfort was music and dance. She ran away often while under age but was usually brought back by the police. Finally, her father had enough of her and agreed to part ways. She was forced to take residence in a hotel with the money she had earned from her job and playing at events ,able to afford to live in a hotel for a few months. She is doing everything she can to advance her position. Her father was determined to prove his point and undermined her at every turn so she would come crawling back to him. He went to such extremes, and it made her life unbearable. To end it, Y/n told him what he wanted to hear, that she was wrong and a failure. Given a false sense of triumph, when his guard was lowered, she hired a local thug to kill him. Some time later, a large-scale fight broke out in the hotel she was staying in . Having to fight her way through the chaos. Someone used her as a scapegoat so they could escape, and she was killed.

- Character Image: