Mario Tennis Aces

(I just watched the whole storymode gameplay before writing this)

Peach Toadstool x Pauline Verducci
(Includes Birdo x Yoshi)

"All right. We've got only one more match to win, Yoshi." The princess smiled as turning to her partner.

He smiled. "Yoshi!"

Both of them held their rackets tightly as stepping into the grass field. Great, Peach's least favorite.

"Who will be our opponents?" The princess inquired, prompting one of the toads to turn to the big screen.

"Oh, this ought to be interesting!" He pointed. "Seems your next match is against the lovely Mayor Pauline, accompanied by none other than Birdo."

"Yoshi!" Yoshi added.

Peach took a deep breath and calmed herself down. "Do not worry, Yoshi. We'll just have to try really hard, but we'll win eventually."

Then the previously mentioned couple entered the game field. Pauline with her always perfectly intact chestnut hair and Birdo by her side as elegant as always.

They firmly grabbed onto their rackets as waiting for the match to begin.

One of the toads turned to the crowd. "Please, remember to keep silence and be respectful at all times."

Yoshi started serving, aiming it just at Pauline's head. A strategy that had worked that far, but as naturally as ever, she stepped back a few times and was in the perfect position to return the ball, landing it just between Peach and Yoshi.

(In case it helps you visualize it:)