Meeting Again

(Art from my friend Leo 👍)

One day Matpat was in his room thinking about what his next theory would be, when his ex Springtrap broke into his house he was still mad about the break up between him and Matpat. That happened 69 years ago when Springtrap had drunkenly kissed Lefty at the New Year's party and Matpat had walked in on them then he ran out crying while Springtrap was casing after him. Sine then Springtrap as been staking him from afar and steeling some of his things very one in a while. Now he was standing in Matpat's living room unsure of what to do next. Matpat heard aloud bang from his living room so he stopped what he was doing to go check it out, when he reach is his living out he stops in his traces and his eyes widened as he see's Springtrap standing in his living room. 

"What are you doing here Springtrap?... It's been years" Matpat said while looking at Springtrap "I'm here for you baby boy" Srpingtrap said while walking closer to Matpat "Matpat... I've missed you so much you have no idea..." Springtrap said as he creases Matpat's cheek before pulling him into a hugs "No no no...let me go and get out" Matpat said while pushing Springtrap away from him "No I'm not losing you again" Srpingtrap said before pulling Matpat in to a deep kiss while his metal hands ran down Matpat's body before resting on his ass. They pull away from each other for air "Here for me?" Matpat said with a deep blush on his face. "I'm taking back what's mine Matpat" Springtrap said as his hands ramed Mstpat's body  then he pulls Matpat into another kiss before picking him up by the thighs and carrying him over to him bedroom and setting him down on the bed. 

***SMUT WARNING( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )!!! I'm so sorry to any of my friend reading this***

Springtrap got on his knees in between Matpat's legs and look up at him as he unzips Matpat's pants and pulls them down with his boxers letting Matpat's member out. Matpat's gives Springtrap a small nod giving him permission to continue what he was doing and with that Springtrap begain to licking and suck Matpat's member. After a few minutes of that right before Matpat was about to cum Springtrap pulls away from Matpat's member. Then he stands up and pulls out his hard long 16 inch member and potions himself between Matpat's legs. "Are you ready Matpat?" Springtrap said "I-I'm ready" Matpat said while blushing deeply. Springtrap then pushed himself into Matpat's hole after a few seconds he begain move in and out of Matpat's hole. Springtrap trusted in and out faster n harder with evergy trust they come closer to there climax's, Matpats moans grow louder and louder while he digs his nail into Springtraps back. Springtraps grip on Matpat's hips tightened as with a few more thrusts they both cum at the same time. "God you feel so good" Springtrap said with a low growl while he kisses Matpat's neck...

They go for 10 more rounds. (I'm to lazy to writ them) The next morning Matpat felt lonely in his bed before he woke up to find that Springtrap was not in the bed with him anymore as if it was a one night thing and that he would never come back again. Matpat sits up and look at the bite marks and hickes on his body, he's legs were sore from the night before so he decide to stay in bed for a little longer.

SO that the end of chapter 1 I'm not looking back and fixing my mistakes because I'm to lazy to and I'm sorry to any of my friends that find this.