𝑰 - 𝑨𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"I wish I was different."

That was the last thing I heard Gabriel muttering before turning around and leaving me right on the spot.

I could only watch him walk away, since even if I tried calling him, or getting him back, he'd just keep walking.. Gabriel has always been so sweet.. Atleast up until he moved here.

BACKSTORY

"Hey Gab!" I smiled as Gabriel waved back with his little smile running up to me with something his hands.

"AUGUST!" he giggled before stopping right infront of me and holding out, what turned
out to be a box, wanting me to open it.

"Here! I just made them" he said delighted.
I carefully opened the box to find some pretty cute designed cookies in it.
I chuckled
"They look cute. Can I t-" but before I was able to finish my sentence, he had already stuffed a cookie into my mouth, his eyes gleaming
"Do you like them!?"
He asked, his excitement evident.

"They.... Hm.. They..." I said
"Come. Onnnn!" Gabriel groaned, making me smile
"They taste amazing
.. But... Are you sure you didn't put any egg peal into the dough?"
I answered with a little smirk.
"What-?" he only asked
I smiled "Your a good little baker" I praised which made Gabriel Smile and almost jump in happiness and excitement. It was always so endearing to see him in such a state especially. I couldn't help but let out a low laugh.. It was just... To cute!
"You're a cutie you know that?" I told him which only made him smile more.
Of course it was ment as a friendship thing.
"Can we maybe go on a little picnic later? Pleaseeeee? Please August?" He literally begged so I just had to give in.
"Of cours!"
I smiled at him.