01

After a week of being here, it's actually not half bad. I've met all the staffs and most of them are friendly!

I can always sense shadows looking through my soul, though. Alastor and his stalking abilities once again, always keeping me in his sight. I've gotten close with Charlie, Angel Dust and Husk, for some reason Vaggie wasn't really fond of me. Alastor and Nifty are usually missing so there wasn't really a chance to be close to them, not like you wanted to anyways.

The main reason I didn't want to associate with the hotel and Charlie in general because of her being the daughter of the King of Hell, Lucifer. Him and his wife stole my rightful throne away from me, they know I exist but they've never seen me since I've always worked alone in the shadows. All my hard work and effort taken by them so easily.

"Hey Y/N, you still there? You're zoning out again." a deep voice said. "Yes Husk, I'm as fine as I can be." you replied back, drowning in my thoughts once again. "You still haven't answered our questions, we've been asking you for a week and you always shook it off." Ah yes, Husk and the other members of the Hazbin Hotel kept asking me my "origin story", despite them not knowing I have any sort of power or anything special about me, they assume I didn't do much in my past.

I was never much of a fighter, anyways. I avoided every small little argument, scared it'll become something big. I've always kept myself on low profile, humble as everyone says, I don't want too much attention towards me. Alastor, on the other hand, is onto me. He was surprised that I wasn't dizzy due to his teleportation, as if I was used to it. He questioned me a few times but I shrugged it off, which apparently made me more suspicious.

Husk shook his head as he saw me starting to daydream again. He was always curious of me, on how I randomly appeared in Alastor's office and came out with the devil himself walking behind me, following me to introduce myself to the rest of the staffs. Husk was surprised to see Alastor close to anyone without killing them so he just assumed I have some sort of deal with him. I mean, technically I do? But no handshakes, no souls lost, nothing. Just a small friendly favour.

Actually, now that I think about it, I haven't used my powers in a very long time. By powers I mean, anything imaginable. I might possibly have every power in existence. I thought to myself until someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hey toots! If you ain't busy tonight, I'd like to invite you to a show of mine!" Angel said excitedly. "Angel, I don't have time for your little... unholy acts, plus I need to take care of Voxie!" you said, mentioning the kitten you saved. You couldn't think of a name for it so you just took the name from the person you stole the kitten from.

"Dear, couldn't you be more original and give it a new name?" Alastor appeared, scaring the shit out of me and Angel while Husk laughed under his breath like he expected it. Alastor considered Vox as his... enemy? Not really, old friend? Ex acquaintances, perhaps? Well, whoever Vox is to Alastor, I just know he dislikes him.

"No can do, Al! Voxie is such an adorable name, anyone would agree!" you said while giggling. Alastor on the other hand, forcing a grin over your reply. "Oooh, I have a great idea! Angel, could I bring along Alastor to your show? I'm sure Al wouldn't mind seeing his 'friends'."

"The strawberry pimp? Going with you like, what toots? A date or some sort?"

"Ha! I don't do dates." Alastor looks at Angel Dust as he smirks. "So what about an outing?" you said to Alastor, nudging him on his arm.

"Please, dear, do not touch me."

"Only if you say yes."

"What a persistent fellow!
No."

You rolled your eyes as you slumped down to your seat. "I'll go anyways, see you there Angel!" you said to him while pointing finger guns at him. "You better get dressed up, doll! It's gonna be a party!"

Angel then walks to his room, getting prepared for the night. I looked out from one of the hotel's large windows, the sky is getting darker, more blood-ish colour. Seems like Angel's performance is closer than I expected.

You walked up the stairs, turning back to see Alastor's red crimson eyes staring right back at yours. "You'll be there, won't you?" I said to him, smirking knowing his intentions. "I'm a very busy radio host, my dear!" he chuckled and disappeared into the shadows beneath him.

Even tho it may seem like Alastor doesn't care, deep down, he actually does. He has shadows that follows us when we head out, making sure we're not in any trouble. Ever since I "magically" appeared in the Hazbin Hotel, Alastor and I were always bickering and starting fights with each other, I ran away most of the time quite obviously.

I went to my room and start to dress up. Went through my closet and found a dress that compliments my body curves, had a matching handbag and heels to go along with it too. I also did light makeup and made sure I was dolled up for tonight. Little did I know, it was going to get really entertaining.