garrett

7th grade year I was 13 it was a couple weeks after my birthday and God did that night do things to my brain it was my greatest memory of us our very first dance together.
I was dancing with my friends watching my boyfriend at the time walk out the door I thought he was leaving and he walked back in with a bag walking towards me I started freaking out (omg what is he doing) (garrett I'm gonna cry) he gives me the back "here you go" "thank you" I opened it he gave me preserved blue roses I smiled and giggled he gave me my favorite flowers and there is a ti y drawer i opened it omg its a necklace I earned oos and awws from my friends at the end of the night after a tiny argument I got a kiss we all went home after the school dance and we called stayed up all night on the phone smiling, laughing, flirting, you had me read to u what I was reading I put the blue roses on my desk and stared at them you loved talking about how beautiful I looked at the dance and kept saying sorry for the argument but it was okay I didn't care about the argument I just loved that I had you as my boyfriend it was our 2 months anniversary and I was so glad that I got to see you and kiss you it was like I was living in a fairy tail but the fairy tail part had to end cause we had school the next day dreading my day I whined and cried like a lil baby "good morning princess" you texted me good morning every morning with a different name the day before it was beautiful now it was princess you never gave me a boring morning we always talked from morning to night you always made time for me even when you had to work you gave me butterflies every word you said had me mesmerized you made me feel special you made it to where dirtbikes and me were your whole world and I was and it felt amazing. Your hat nobody other than me could touch your dirt bike no other girl but me can ride with you your phone only I knew the password your camera rolls it was mostly me, dirtbikes, and tik toks your hoodies were mine your hands only I could touch your hair only I was allowed to play with your soft spot was only for me. Yes you gave me flowers but you also gave me the world you made me feel like there was no one who could ever effect our relationship.

Until August 2022 we broke up I don't remember why but we did and I was hurt I didn't date anyone else until....