Sub

As the heavy rain cascaded outside, my boyfriend snuggled closer to me. He rested his head on my thigh and seemed to become more engrossed on the movie we had chosen.

He joined my parents and I on our yearly cabin retreat, he easily won over their love and their level of trust in him even surpassed what they had for me.

His attention span was rather short, his gaze quickly drifted away from the movie, fixating instead on the exposure of my bare thighs.

He wrapped his fingers around my thigh squeezing firmly before kissing my skin.

His thoughts got the best of him and he softly he bit down on my thigh, prompting me to focus my gaze on him.

"You don't like the movie?" I asked.

"I do" he lied right through his teeth.

He caressed my thigh, my knee, down to my leg.

The movie was out of his mind now.

He got up and laid his head on the pillow next to mine, I felt him looking at me as I watched the movie, I ignored him, knowing there was nothing we could do considering my parents room was right next to mine.

His silence led me to believe the thought left his mind, until I felt the gentle tap of his finger on my shoulder.

"Don't even think about it" I warned.

"Why?" he whined.

"My parents are still awake".

"I'll be very quiet".

He gently placed his hand on my cheek, drawing my face closer to his.

He could tempt me into anything when he looks at me like that, he had a slight smirk on his face and his eyes were full and glossy.

I gave in and leaned into him, he didn't hesitate to pull me in and kiss me. He instantly hummed loudly as our lips touched.

I pulled away and put my finger over his mouth.

There was never a time he stayed quiet during sex, even when kissing he always expresses his pleasure with sound.

"I'm serious, you have to be quiet" I said.

Don't get me wrong I loved his little moans and whines but my parents would never let me live this down.

"I can try" he whispered.

"No, tell me you won't make a sound".

"I won't" he sighed.

He pulled me back in, this time grabbing my waist and picking me up to set me on his thighs, I held onto his hair as we kissed passionately.

My hands ran down his chest as the kiss got sloppier, his breathing got heavier and the kiss became looser, he softly sucked on my bottom lip as his nails gently clawed at my back.

I swiftly broke away from his lips and peppered kissed down his chin to his neck. I kissed the spot I knew always gave me the best reaction before softly sucking on his smooth skin, not intending to leave a hickey.

His head fell back and a soft moan fell from his parted lips as he tugged at my hair.

"Baby" I warned in between the kisses I left on his neck.

"I'm sorry" he breathed out and bit his lip to conceal any further noise.

I looked into his eyes as I slid my hand between our bodies and and down to his dick which only grew harder after each touch I gave him.

I massaged him through his pants causing him to grip my waist firmly as he kept eye contact with me.

His eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as he looked at me, showing me he wouldn't be able to keep quiet for long.