The Night of Kisses

Rosa was sitting at the dining table. She was serving herself some food when she felt a pair of cold hands on her neck.

"Greg, not now. Let's have dinner first.", Rosa said smiling. Greg, her husband, caressed her cheeks and sat down beside her.

Greg said, "I couldn't resist, my love. The food looks tasty but the one who has cooked it looks tastier."

Rosa smiled seductively. She forwarded her left hand and pulled his nose. She whispered, "Getting cannibalistic urges, husband?"

Greg grabbed a lock of her hair and pulled her face closer. He kissed her lips. When Rosa started kissing him back, his grip on her hair tightened and he bit her lips. Blood oozed out from her pink lips. He sucked the blood passionately and whispered into her ears, "Maybe."

"I am really hungry and I need real food.", Rosa said looking at him with puppy eyes. Greg nodded his head started eating the food.

After the dinner

Rosa walked into their bedroom. Greg was looking outside the window. It was a beautiful night. The moon was shining brightly and a cool breeze was swinging the leaves of trees.

Rosa bolted the door. The sound attracted Greg's attention. He walked towards her and lifted her in his arms. He carefully made her sit on the study table. Greg bit her earlobe and started whispering into her ears.

"My dear Rosa, did you see the new bedsheet?"

"I did. A light green bedsheet with a big sunflower drawn on it."

"Did you like it?"

"It's fine."

"But it seems that you did not like it."

"I don't hate it. It just didn't impress me."

"Oh, is it so? Then you will certainly not like to soil that bedsheet. Want to get fucked on the table?"

"Ofcourse!"

Greg pulled Rosa's braid and bit her neck leaving a mark. Rosa bit her lips. His bite on her neck pained her. It was a pain but sweet. Such a sweet pain it was! She pulled him closer as if begging him to give her more pain.

Greg unbuttoned her frock. Rosa had not worn any brassiere. Her husband had asked her not to wear one at night. How could she refuse him? The rough hands of Greg cupped her breasts. Her breasts were warm. But warmer was her breath and even warmer were the folded petals of her womanhood. He touched her erect nipples with his palms. Faint sounds escaped from his wife's mouth.

He parted her legs and lifted her frock. But a barrier was still there. His wife's dark red panties. He took it off and threw it on the floor. His hands touched her inner thighs and continued to travel upwards. With his index finger, he touched her clitoris. Then with his middle finger, the folds of thick skin around her vaginal opening. It was so wet and so slippery.

He slid one finger inside. "Oh Greg!", his wife cried out. He started making his finger dance inside her vagina and then, slid another finger inside. He did not put much effort in it for it was only the beginning. But his wife was going mad with pleasure. She pulled him so close to her, it seemed that she would strangle him. He placed a gentle kiss on her chin and felt a sudden surge of wetness on his fingers which were playing with his wife's fanny.

Placing a kiss on his wife's lips, he said, "So soon, dear?"

His wife, who was now panting. said, "Oh Greg! Oh Greg! I can't. I can't. Fuck me now. I want you inside me. Fuck me now."

He chuckled and slid two fingers inside her once again. He said, "As you wish, my lady."

His wife cried out,"No, not your finger! Don't torture me anymore, Greg. I want your dick inside me. Fuck me Greg. Please fuck me."

Greg unzipped his pants. His phallus was hard and erect. Rosa got excited on seeing it and started to stroke it with her hands. She said, "It is so warm. I want it inside me. Oh Greg!"

He entered the rigid part of himself inside his wife's wet hole. His wife cried out, "Oh my...my...Oh Greg!"

He started entering it and taking it out with in a rhythmic pattern. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow. His wife reached her peak just two minutes after he had started. She was
glad that there was more to go.

After sometime, he attained the peak of his pleasure and released his seeds inside his wife. His wife peaked soon after. They took long breaths and kissed each other.

Greg kissed her nose gently and said, "No pleasure is greater than the pleasure of fucking a beautiful wife at home."