FOUR

"house - London Grammar"

Rafe

As I sipped on my beer I couldn't take my eyes of Eli. She seemed so different, intriguing more like. The only thing was she still fucked with the Pogues. I watched as she downed her beer then began spinning around with JJ. She looked out of it man. I decided to keep my eyes on her as I knew how much coke she'd sniffed on her own.

As they spun and spun I could see them losing balance. JJ then let go of Eli's hands and she began to stumble and fell quite hard. I ran over to her not thinking or caring about what I must look like.

"You fucking idiot!" I shouted pushing JJ out of the way. Eli was bleeding from her head, a rock next to her. "Shit! Hey stay with me Elli-Belli," I whispered. I applied pressure to the bleeding and Sarah ran off over, "get off her you creep!" She shouted at me. "Now isn't the time Sarah," I glanced, my hands remaining firmly on Eli's head. She realised Eli was hurt more than she thought and nodded. "Take her home for me," Sarah pleaded. I nodded in response and took off my shirt. I gave it Sarah to place on Eli's head and I scooped her up in my arms.

We headed over to my car and I lay Eli on the back seats, whilst Sarah scrambled round the other side of the car. Sarah placed Eli's head on her lap. We headed to Figure Eight, me going as fast as I could. I could see tears streaming down Sarah's face. "She's not going to die you know, just a mix of alcohol and a knock on the head," I spoke. Sarah looked at me with a frown. "I know idiot," she moaned, "she's already been hurt today though!" She whispered. However I heard her. What's she talking about, already been hurt today?

We pulled up to Tanneyhill and I grabbed Eli out of the car. "Take her in my room," Sarah demanded. I scoffed, "I don't think so Sarah, do you want dad asking 21 questions when you get up?" She shook her head. "I thought so, I'll take her to my room and I'll sleep on the couch," I said.

I lay Eli down on my bed and went to go change in the bathroom. I could hear her stirring.

Eli

I began to stir my head fucking pounding. I was in someones bed, the smell I didn't recognise. I slowly opened my eyes and saw, "Rafe, what the fuck?" He chuckled to himself. "What the fuck am I doing here?" I questioned. "Relax, you hit your head so I brought you home to clean you up," he said returning to the bathroom to get a cloth and some water. "Where's Sarah?" I furrowed my brows, man I was confused. "In her room, she erm asked me to watch you tonight, she was quite upset," he spoke softly. I hummed in response. I placed my hand and noticed blood. What the fuck.

Rafe came over and sat on the edge of the bed. He took the cloth and began to wipe my face. The stinging made me wince. "Keep still," he said sternly. "Sorry it fucking hurts!" I stared into his blue eyes, I never realised how gorgeous they were. No Eli stop, he's the enemy. He cleaned me up some more then let his hand fall onto the side of my face. He placed his hand over the cut on my eyebrow, inspecting it for a moment. I let out a small tear which he was quick to wipe away with his thumb. "Who did that to you Eli?" He asked, a look of concern in his face. I brushed away a couple more tears and backed away. "I told you I did it surfing Rafe!" I snapped. "Suit yourself, I can't help you if you lie," he scolded. "Help, why the fuck would you help me Rafe? A Pogue? I don't fucking need your help, got it?" I stood up about to leave his room. He quickly ran and placed his hand on the door over me and stopped me from opening the door. "You're right, why would I help you, Pogue trash! I only cleaned you up cause Sarah was too fucked off her face to help you but don't think I will EVER do it again" He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I scoffed and walked away towards Sarah's room. What the actual fuck was that?