The Story

Once again it was a starry sky and he dressed up in black, just to fit better with the sense of the night. He prepared his red violin and he went out of his small house.

He was walking alone till he arrived at the park. He sat down near the entrance and he putted his violin on his shoulder.

His music were so magical that he could hypnotize you. His wonderful music made everyone come near him and listen to his music. He was so happy for one more time and he was keep playing his red violin.

Little birds, dogs and cats came to listen the music too and he gave a big smile to everybody.

The time passed and it was already midnight. People were coming to listen play his violin and they were giving him some money.

It was time for him to leave the park and go back to his home. While he was walking in dark alleys he heard a noise.

He went closer and he found a man struggling a woman. The woman was trying to scream but she couldn't. He went near them and he injured the man with his violin.

He put the bow of his violin at his neck and he putted it with strength. The man's neck started bleeding and the woman was looking without saying anything. She was looking what was happening while she was crying.

The violinist went near her and asked her ''Do you like music my lady?''

She said nothing and he continued saying ''Did you came tonight at the park?''

She said ''No.''

The violinist looked at her and asked her again ''Do you like music my lady?'' and he gave her a smile.

She replied ''I've never..''

He gave her a smile and said ''Alright then. I'm gonna play you something with my violin and tell me if you like it!''

He was playing a music far more beautiful than anyone could imagine. A melody from the underworld or from a mythic place. Once more it was really magical.

He finished playing his violin and went near her and asked her again ''Did you enjoy it?''

She looked into his eyes and said ''I wish I could do but I'm deaf. But I think I like the way you play.''

The violinist got angry and said ''How you did this to me? You could tell me from the beginning that you're deaf yet.''

She looked down and replied ''Tell me where you play and I will come.''

He stood up and said ''You're useless.'' And started to walk.

She run behind him and screamed ''Thank you for everything.''

The violinist turned around and putted a knife on the forehead of a second man that he was looking and said ''don't follow me. Don't make me a killer. Go away! Run! Now!''

The woman gave him a kiss and told him ''You're not a killer. You're a hero.''

So the violinist putted his hands around her neck and said ''Go away.''

The woman started running fast. Really fast that she disappeared in few seconds.The violinist went to his home and closed the door behind him.

Every night that woman gets into troubles and every night the violinist kills those people just to protect her. She was his little sister but he never knew that and now she is lost in the shadows of the city.