How it began

"Love! I'm home!" Asher shouted, putting the ressources he had found in a cave into the nearest chest, he never really cared about tidiness. When his beloved didn't respond, he got worried and decided to search their pretty looking "hobbit hole" house with his sword in Hand. You never know what could be waiting around the next Corner. This Kind of behaviour must be coming from the fact that he spends so much time Underground with all the Monsters, like Spiders and Skeletons, he tought to himself. They were Pretty creepy, and if you weren't careful, they could kill you in a heartbeat.

So there he was, Holding his newly crafted Diamond Sword in his Hands, Looking around their house for the Love of his Life. He almost gave up, fearing he might have lost her, getting ready to check the Chat for the horrible Messages that would Pop up if she had lost one of her three precious lives while he was away.

But to his Luck, she was alive. More than alive actually, she was beaming with excitement and happiness. Sitting by her side was a dodgy Looking man, listening to her ramble, seeming quite interested, which is a hard Thing to do since his wife loved to talk and could go on for hourse (he guessed they had probably been sitting there for more than 30 minutes so he was really impressed by the man).
It didn't take Long for the Woman to notice him Standing there, Ready to fight several grown men alone. "Oh, Pookie!" she smiled even widder, her eyes filled with Adoration and love as soon as she layed them on him. "Come sit down, join us!" She turned to the stranger sitting on the opposite side of the table, Looking at the two. "This is Caine, he found our home this morning and as i saw him Standing outside i dediced to go up to talk to him and now", she dramatically gestured, "we've been sitting here for quite some time, Talking About lots of Topics! He's really awesome if you ask me, just a bit forgetful About common Facts." Caine's face darkened a bit, leaving Asher wondering why that was and if something happened for it to be like that.

While the three of them were chatting comfortly, in another place, a man called Super was bawling his eyes out, sitting on his knees, the Body of his dead Mentor in his arms, shaking with every sob that found its way out of his throat. Purple's new found Friend Caine, wasn't exactly the most innocent Flower in the Pot. He had a side which the couple hadn't seen before, a dark side. Super saw it, much to his disliking.

This Day was supposed to be Special for him, the time for him to finally take over the wheat farm his parents left for him had finally arrived. They were in the middle of the official "Ceremony", when Caine threw a knife at Super's Mentor's Neck, almost killing him instantly. Super swore himself, to Revenge his Mentor that had been teaching him for several years now, promising himself that if him and Caine ever crossed paths again he would completely destroy him, leave no Chance of Survival behind. At the Moment, however, he was far too busy to think rationally, far too emotional. After all, his Mentor had been like a Father to him, assisting him with everything, Always showing him how much he valued him.. Having him now crucially ripped away was lethal to Super, every now and then there were Moments where he felt like the air had been ripped away from him, finding himself unable to breath in momentarily.

Some time had passed, it was now the next day. Caine decided to build himself a Little house near the married couple, making clear however, that he wasn't intending on staying there for longer than he needed to. Super was still asleep, Feeling exhausted from the previous Events. The two Lovebirds however, were already up, having found something Pretty weird. everytime they tried to move too far away from the others, they were greated by some Kind of magic, Asher naming it "Purple Void", since his wife was the first one to experience it. It did scare them, it they were honest, but it wasn't live threatening, so they didn't make a fuss About it. After all, it wasn't too bad, having to stay with the others, they got along with them and eachother Pretty good anyways.