Prolouge[Sapic]

I ran out of my room and into my bathroom, I still live with my parents and I don't want to wake them up so I tried to be quiet but I had to be ready quickly. I closed the door to the bathroom and walked over to the mirror.

I look so tired, my hair is messy and I need to put new bandages on my face. My hair is white, not because I'm old, I'm only 17 but it's because I was born with white hair. I grabbed a brush and brushed through it.

Then I pushed my bangs back and washed my face. I had many scars on my face caused by my parents but I was used to the feeling of the stinging pain when I washed my face. I then opened the cupboard above the mirror and grabbed a few bandages and put them on the scars. I did the same with the scars on my neck.

I walked back over to the door of the bathroom opening it slowly without making any noise and running silently to my room upstairs. I walked in my room not making a single sound.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a white and black striped jacket that has pins on it, a black hoodie, and dark grey jeans that have many patches and pins on them. I quickly threw the clothes on and put on my glasses.

I swooped my backpack up from the floor and opened my window. I put my feet out and set them on the roof of the first floor then pulled myself out. It was late in the night. I kept my window open a tiny bit so I would be able to get back in and walked to the edge of the roof.

I've done this before but I will never get over how scary it is to be up there. I put my foot on the top of a window sill and then I jumped down from there as it wasnt far from the ground anymore.

"Sapic! What took you so long?" said a girl with medium length Brown hair as she ran towards me and picked me up off the ground and twirled me around.

"Hey put me down!" I said trying to get out of her grasp. She laughed and put me down. Why did I have to be so short.

I looked up at her then looked around confused. "Bee, where is Kio?" I said my voice cracking a bit.

"Oh we have to go get her, she said her parents wouldn't let her go unless more than one person was with her," Bee said, sounding annoyed as ever.

I nodded and Bee began to ramble on about what we are going to do while we walked towards Kio's house.

Note

Hehe, Story about my OC? HERE IT IS!!! Short chapter I know but it's just the prologue!

495 words