Arguments (2) ⛈️🧸

Continuation of last chapter because I actually have motivation today :]

Skaterlight mentioned?

I never clarified this but in this story, Lampert is about 18/19 living with Wallter and Mark, but does have a job at ikea. He plans to save up money for his own house, and move out. (And lampert is their child in
this story)

Ship/ships: wallmark

Note/I didn't reread anything after I finished because I genuinely didn't feel like it, so if there's any mistakes, I'm sorry :(

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"We need to have a talk.." Walter said as he approached Lampert, and sat on the edge of his bed.

Lampert's heart dropped, his head was spinning. The anxiety he had felt in this moment felt like a never ending storm that he couldn't escape, and it was tearing him apart.

"What is it?.." Lampert spoke, knowing what was to come in this conversation.

"Me and your father.." Wallter's voice cracked, as if he wanted to cry in the moment. "Are getting a divorce." His composure suddenly became bolder.

The room went silent for a moment.

"But why?" Lampert finally spoke up

"Your father has a big issue with my drinking habits, it causes to much arguments, we tried to make it work, but it's getting to much." Wallter looked off fiddling a bit like he wanted to break in that moment and say more.

"Well try harder." Lampert said, sadness turned to anger as he looked to the floor, his world had just been steadily falling apart around him, his best friend, his parents.

"That's not how that works, Lampert." Wallter spoke, a tint of embarrassment wiped over him.

"I know, love is complicated.." Lampert said, thinking of that one boy that would make him smile, yet make him so angry at the same time.

"Right.. I'm going to go check up on Mark, are you feeling okay?" Wallter said.

He didn't feel okay, he felt like shit.

"Yeah I'm fine." He shyly spoke.

Lie.

"Okay." Wallter spoke blankly, leaving the room, shutting the door gently.

Lampert then laid back on his bed staring at the ceiling.

He felt tired all of the sudden, all of the stress seemed to make him feel weary.

Lampert closed his eyes, drifting into a cold sleep.

///////////////////3 hours later\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Lampert was woken up by the sound of strong thunder.

Lampert stood up and stretched, he felt oddly thirsty, yet so tired. He left his room and crossed the living room in his path.

He then spotted Wallter and Mark cuddling on the couch. As if Wallter didn't just come tell Lampert they was divorcing.

It was a happy sight, yet so depressing.

Would they really divorce?

__________________________________

This isn't really that good, because I got lazy mid-way and in general I'm not a good writer, I'm still a beginner :3

Thank you to the few people who have read the last chapters! Remember to stay safe, and stay hydrated! 🎉