airplane

"c'mon mom I'm fine I don't need to go anywhere." Avery crossed her arms leaning over the counter in the kitchen.

"Go pack, and it's going to be fine it's time to get away from your brothers." She replied turning away from Avery.

Avery just rolled her eyes "whatever"

"Now go pack, you grandma is waiting outside for you."

Avery rolled her eyes before slowly walking up the stairs and into her bedroom.

She picked up her suitcase 'this will be good for me' she thought to herself.

After an hour of packing Avery was done.

"Finally, I call her room mom!" Her young brother Mason yelled.

"Mason shes only going to be gone for a few days."

"Alright I'ma head out" Avery waved to her mom before slowly going out the door and getting into the car.

-

We had made it into the airport.

"Alright, see you later pumpkin." Avery's grandma waved before getting to the car and driving away.

I boarded the plane and picked a seat next to a girl with brown hair, with  a book in her hand.

As everyone made their way into the plane it took off.

I was playing on my phone when a blond girl stood up.

"So in the interest of bringing us all together, I'd like to propose a little Icebreaker." She stood in front of all of us.

Another girl with black hair and a purple shirt stood up. "Ooh, like never have I ever?" She suggested.

"Uh, that game's a little much." The blond rejected.

The purple shirt continued "I know. So, here's how it works. One person says something they've never done, and if you have done it, you have to drink alcohol" she explained.

"Uh, that game's a little intense like, for people who don't know each other real well, how about we just part off, pow wow with your partner for a sec, and then afterwards you can introduce her to the rest of us?"

"Ugh" I groaned.

"Okay, shh. Guess I'll have to play matchmaker. You come with me" the blond grabbed Tonis hand so she can move her. I knew who Toni was because she went to my school in Minnesota before I moved to Washington.

I was stuck with Jeanette and Nora.

"So uhmm my names Avery." I said.

"I'm Jeanette" she was hyper.

"Nora" not so much.

" I have two pugs" Jeanette brung up.

"Their names are-" before she could finish some guy came down the aisle giving cake away. "Thanks" I said grabbing a piece.

"So their names are coco and jax"

"Cute." I love pugs.

"There from the same litter" Jeanette was hyper. "But they're like so different. So what kind of music do you listen to?"

"I don't really know. Everything, I guess." Nora replied.

"You know what's funny. I always say I'm into rap and hip hop, but the other day, I was going through my Spotify history, and go so I listen to the most.
P!nk. It's like a wake up call for me honestly, we should all be checking our Play account you can't hide from our play count, and my Play account says I like pink" she giggled.